+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I met my ex on RSVP it was great for awhile he was a nice guy it just didnt work out I'd give it a go there are weird people out there but there's also great people just take it slow and be very cautious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My sister and my aunt both met their current partners online dating, seems to have worked for them. I tried it for a laugh and found it very depressing - the only ones who sounded half decent said they wouldn't date someone with children. I did go on a couple of dates, all were awful! Never again for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I met my now hubby on eHarmony a little over 3yrs ago now :-)
    I recruited a friend of mine too and her and her partner now live together and have a 1yr old.

Give it a go! If nothing else, it's a bit of fun xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My brother met his partner on e harmony. They're still together a year later, she's awesome, they're moving in together and I think they'll get married soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never used a dating site but just wanted to wish you good luck in finding someone! Look out for the weirdos!

I met DH back in the good old days of Yahoo Pool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I met my hubby on Lavalife - I originally joined to make more friends but was open to dating. He is the only person I had to meet and six years later we are married with a house and a toddler

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A friend of mine met her husband on e harmony.

Prior to this she dated a number of dud guys (immature punk types). Her husband is nothing like them and is a real catch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried it once but didn't really *try* iykwim... I just browsed...

I was a bit repulsed at how many guys on there were looking for women younger than themselves even! Ie. 35 year-old men seeking women 23-32.... And I remember thinking no wonder these guys are single... I chatted to a couple of really nice, smart, lovelly guys - but when it came time to chat over the phone I found they had rather boring personalities irl.

Also, it's incredible how many of them are into cycling - men in cycling gear is NOT a turn on.

Im very, very uninterested in dating though so I'm prob not the best example to use! There's only one guy I know of that I think is my soulmate (for want of a better word) but he isn't single... I'm hoping one day he is...
    Last edited by Ellewood; 13-04-2013 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been to four friends weddings in the past few years from Internet dating...not sure what sites but there are obviously some that are working!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was eharmony for a while, dated some blokes who didnt end up being right for me, but then met my DP on there, who is also my soon to be DF and father of my belly babe. We are very happy, we have two kids already between us so we are a blended family, and everything is just as it is supposed to be.