+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default freaking out!!

hi guys just confirmed im 4.5 wks pregnant after a m/c in feb at 11.5 wks.i just cant get out of my head this is going to happen again.trying my hardest to relax but its really difficult. my doc said there was no reason they could see i had a m/c so this time should go fine but it doesnt help.i had nightmares i had another m/c last night and woke up today feeling like i wasnt pregnant.its doing my head in!!there must be a way to get through it but im struggling to find out what that is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear of your loss xx
    One day at a time from my experience I just thought everyday if its ment to be then so be it. ( other days i ripped my hair out! ) IYKWIM?
    Praying for a sitcky bub for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M.2. For This Useful Post:

specialkay  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really struggled when pregnant with dd, to the point where I couldn't acknowledge I was pregnant until after 20wks. Apart from our parents, we didn't tell anyone as I was just so petrified of losing her too.

Our first bub we lost with a missed m/c at 12.5wks despite seeing a healthy bub & hb 5wks earlier so even though my scans with dd showed she continued to grow and heart still beating, I couldn't shake the feeling that "well we had this last time too until the next scan showed nothing"

As pp said, one day at a time. I hope you get your sticky take home bub!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

specialkay  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by specialkay View Post
    hi guys just confirmed im 4.5 wks pregnant after a m/c in feb at 11.5 wks.i just cant get out of my head this is going to happen again.trying my hardest to relax but its really difficult. my doc said there was no reason they could see i had a m/c so this time should go fine but it doesnt help.i had nightmares i had another m/c last night and woke up today feeling like i wasnt pregnant.its doing my head in!!there must be a way to get through it but im struggling to find out what that is!
    my m/c was in 2008 at 8wks, and I have been petriefied this whole pregnancy so far, it has got a tad easier that I made it over the 8wk mark, but it is so scary, I just keep reminding myself to stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    i woke up today feeling pretty achey in my lower abdo like af is about to arrive im also slightly spotting brown discharge.i had a pretty hectic implantation bleed last week end.i really am expecting the worst.i have had 2 blood tests to make sure my bloods are rising like they should be but dont get results till tues.have you guys had or know anyone whos had a m/c and bleed in their 2nd pregnancy but went on to have a healthy bub?im petrified at the moment