*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Lakshi and the team at Bub Hub are looking for 6 lucky Sydney Bub Hubbers to trial the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table. See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
The Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table is ideal for mums who cannot hold their babies for long periods of time, like feeding. Your baby will still receive the natural benefits of feeding and nursing, providing the mother the freedom from having to carry the baby while breast/bottle feeding. The table has a cushioned top that tilts in two directions and has two height positions. This enables the mother to adjust the product to her height requirements and feed either right or left, while comfortably seated. Your comfort is our top concern.
Some of the great features of the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing table include:
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- The freedom and luxury of providing your baby with a rocking motion under minimal stress without actually having to carry the baby weight.
- The pillow top of the Feeding and Nursing table can be taken out and used as a baby feeding pillow when on the move.
- There are two toys provided for you and the baby to play with.
- This product can be used for children from birth to one year or about 26 pounds.
- You need a baby that is no older than 8 months.
- You can't hold your baby for long periods of time (like to feed) easily.
- You live in Sydney.
- You have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Friday 10th May.
- You are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here).
- Your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered.We'll be selecting 6 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am on Tuesday 23rd April. If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Friday 10th May (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.