+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have never heard of a toy library until now... I'll look into that.
    I think having a few Zofran days sounds like a good idea.. I'll just take one when I feel terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    I have never heard of a toy library until now... I'll look into that.
    I think having a few Zofran days sounds like a good idea.. I'll just take one when I feel terrible.
    Zofran days were the highlight of my week. Rather than buy myself something, I'd treat myself to a Zofran, lol. If you haven't, try the dozile. It's not well known in Australia, but it's category A so deemed safe to take. It really took the edge of the nausea, and it's cheap and over the counter.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    Zofran days were the highlight of my week. Rather than buy myself something, I'd treat myself to a Zofran, lol. If you haven't, try the dozile. It's not well known in Australia, but it's category A so deemed safe to take. It really took the edge of the nausea, and it's cheap and over the counter.
    Will do : ) Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Not that I dont recommend using it or anything but zofran is actually a class b drug, not class a

Ive used it in all 3 pregnancies though, it was that or be hospitalised non stop from dehydration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad to know that I'm not the only that has been feeling this way too. I have had 2 weeks off work and 3 days on hospital and was finally diagnosed with HG. I was originally given maxalon which I think made me feel worse. I felt so bad because I couldn't even stand being I'm the kitchen my poor DS survived on tinned spaghetti and cheese sandwiches for dinner. All I wanted to do was curl up and die. I still can't really handle cooking so its still very basic food. To make it worse the evil MIL has come to stay this week and I really don't need her reminding me what a bad mum I am at the moment. Anyway before I left hospital they gave me a script for zofran. I'm trying not to take too much but haven't succeeded. I got it from chemist warehouse and it cost me $79 but I can claim some of it back through private health insurance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just to clarify, dozile is class a, zofran is class b.