+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HRT FET Cycles

Hi All, thought I would share my progress on an HRT FET cycle. Anyone out there currently doing this type of cycle? This is the first time I am doing a FET.

I am on day 2, currently taking Progynova 2 tabs 3 x a day and Prednisolone 1 tab 2 x a day. Anyone having any side effects? I seem to be getting hot and cold flushes all day.

I go in for scan & bloods on day 10, which is next Friday 19th April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm doing my first HRT FET cycle right now too. I've noticed no side effects from Progynova, but I wasn't responding to it well anyway from swallowing the tablets. FS now has me dissolving them under my tongue which seems to make them absorb more efficiently. I didn't need to take Prednisone though, so maybe your symptoms are from that? I have my transfer scheduled for tomorrow, but I only have the one frosty and I'm convinced it's not going to survive thawing, so I'm going to be pretty nervous in the lead up to my appt at midday! I'm also concerned that I'm not absorbing the Crinone, cause I haven't had sore/swollen boobs or anything yet, so I'm going to ask FS tomorrow if I can start doing 3x a day instead of just 2. Good luck for your FET, how many frosties do you have?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sariele, thanks so much for the tip! I might start dissolving them under my tongue.
    Sending you lots of sticky thoughts & baby dust for you 2moro & it only takes one!!!! Let me know how you go!
    Ah really, i haven't used crinone before. From day 10 I will be on Estradiol pessaries for 5 days then on progesterone pessaries after that.
    I have 4 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hun, just thought I'd let you know that my frostie survived, and was fully expanded by the time I went in for transfer. My best cycle yet! Bring on the TWW, lol.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Hey hun, just thought I'd let you know that my frostie survived, and was fully expanded by the time I went in for transfer. My best cycle yet! Bring on the TWW, lol.

Let me know how you get on.
    OMG so excited for ya! I hope the 2WW goes fast for you! and it sticks like anything!!!

Thanks, yes I will let you know how I go.. I am going to use the embryo Glue as well this time round, it costs an extra $300, but I think it will be worth a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, we always use embryo glue and assisted hatching, cause it's not that much money in the scheme of things, and it can only help!

I'm going crazy already wanting to test, because I just want to get seeing yet another stark white BFN out of the way. Of course there's always the small chance this might work... I've been feeling a lot more positive this time around compared to my previous four transfers, I think because I just feel so lucky to be PUPO at all right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. What day of your cycle are you due to transfer??? I am trying to work out if my timing is going to be right before I go overseas to do transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my paperwork I was meant to transfer on CD 18 (5dt), but my lining didn't co-operate as expected and I ended up transferring on CD 22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelbel86, I should find out on Friday, when I have my day 10 bloods and scans and I will let you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelbel86, just had my day 10 scan and bloods my lining is 9mm thickness and my transfer is going to be on CD 20.