+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    I did a Google search a little while ago for tattoo removal. One link was for a cream. The company is based in the states. I can't remember the name of it but maybe worth looking at? I haven't ordered any or looked into, might be a place to start for you though
    Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumsrulz For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (11-04-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you Hubbers mind if I ask a couple of questions?

How much does a tattoo on your foot hurt?

How do you find a trust worthy artist (in terms of price, hygiene etc)?

I have wanted one for years and I'm still too nervy but mines more a scared of taking the steps to get it done.

I also can't really decide what I want.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Life...

Find out local tatttoo parlours you would consider and check them out on instagram... Some have cult followings and u can tell by looking at their work (which they usually post every tat they do) if they are decent or dodgy.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post

I have wanted one for years and I'm still too nervy but mines more a scared of taking the steps to get it done.

I've heard it hurts a fair bit on a foot. Mine is on my back so can't speak from personal experience.

Recommendations, reviews, go into several studios and have a look around, talk to the artist. If you see a tattoo you like (and feel comfortable doing so) ask the person where they had it done.

When you find what you want you'll know. Just keep your eyes open. As for nerves, I had them big time but once I sat down and started talking to the tattooist I felt relaxed (kind of, hard to explain).

Good luck

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I regret one of mine. I've spent more on laser removal and gone through more pain in having it removed than I did having it done in the first place.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post

I have a tatt on my foot and it was more painful then some of my others but definitely not the most painful one. As it got more towards my toes it slightly tickled! I was very silly with that one though as they told me how easily foot tatt's can get infected but I didnt listen and put my grubby old shoes back on the next day! Ended up on antibiotics for over a month and needed crutches to walk. My foot swelled to the size of a football and was incredibly painful! So that's my warning with foot tatt's lol. This is my one. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365715144.571479.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do regret some aspects of some of mine (I have 7). When I got my first 1 I was 15 and I wanted one so badly! I didn't have much money so just got a cheap small one and most of mine are like that. I really should have saved up the money to get bigger better quality ones. The 1 I regret most was done by a girl I used to work with, she got a tattoo gun off eBay and brought it to work one day and I let her do one for me, it's horrible quality but I don't have the money to fix it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't regret getting my tattoos and plan on getting more as soon as I can. I do regret not researching artists when I got my first one which us why I have just had a cover up done. I have had my foot done and it hurt but it wasn't unbearable but I have put that down to the fact that it was a memorial tattoo for the babies I had lost and so I was in a different mind space. My Mum always says to my husband and I that people will judge us on our tattoos but we just tell her one day the younger tattooed generation will be the ones running the country.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365716427.697354.jpg