+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck in your search. And please let us nosey parkers know if you have success or not. (I wont pry about further details if you don't wish to share, but would like to know if you find him.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks sweets.
    So far no luck on ancestry site.
    I'm Facebook stalking ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have sent an inbox to 5 potential 'Uncles' . I'll go through the other 'uncles' name tomorrow and send off some inboxes.
    Crappy thing is Facebook has the 'others' folder now that many don't know exists and outside inboxes go there! Hopefully the potentials get their messages!
    Off to bed now.
    Gotta love it when I get on a mission every couple of years! Such a headache
    Thanks for all the advice , I'll keep u posted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck with it all! I hope to read good news soon!

If you get anymore details and you want me to look them up just send me an email and I'll have another look for you!

I love ancestry. Even if someone can just afford a month on it, it's worth it. My BIL has kids he doesn't see because of their mother and they're on our tree so they can find us all or future children down the line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    Well I have sent an inbox to 5 potential 'Uncles' . I'll go through the other 'uncles' name tomorrow and send off some inboxes.
    Crappy thing is Facebook has the 'others' folder now that many don't know exists and outside inboxes go there! Hopefully the potentials get their messages!
    Off to bed now.
    Gotta love it when I get on a mission every couple of years! Such a headache
    Thanks for all the advice , I'll keep u posted
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only just seen this thread, but I used to be a private investigator, And would be happy to do some searching for you... feel free to pm me details (including family members) and I'll have a look for you. You'd be surprised how many people can be found through family etc....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantsy View Post
    I've only just seen this thread, but I used to be a private investigator, And would be happy to do some searching for you... feel free to pm me details (including family members) and I'll have a look for you. You'd be surprised how many people can be found through family etc....
    Hey no news yet. No one has replied to my Facebook messages but I knew it would be a long shot as outside messages go to the 'other' folder that many do not know about! Boo
    Just got back from holidays and I would love for you to give it a try if you are happy to, that would be awesome !! I'll pm you within 24 hours it's a bit hectic right now
    Thank you heaps !!