+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pinjarra/mandurah & surrounds

Hi all, this is the first time I have posted like this before about finding friends so bare with me lol. I'm 24 mum of a 3.5yr old DS & 8month old DD. I'm very shy & so I am finding it hard to make friends. My DP has just started doing FIFO so the kids & myself are bored sitting at home with no friends. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, im in mandurah, I have a 41/2 month old girl :-) my husband is a chef so I'm stuck at home as well, I'm happy to chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Rockingham so a bit further north. I'm 23 with a 7 week old DS and a 3 and a half yo DSD. Happy to catch up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm in boddington but I'm in pinjarra all the time as my mum lives there. I go to playgroup in pinjarra on a Monday morning we have a very casual group if you would like to come. My partner is also fifo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm In baldivis near Rockingham so about 30klm north of mandurah

I'm 28 with a 9 year old DD and 2 year old DD we have another due in sept.

My hubby used to do FIFO and were exploring the possibility again, but or now he is based working in Welshpool.

I'm pretty shy too so I know how your feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your replies, I will try and get around to PMing you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm from Pinjarra too. I'm 28 with a 3.5 year old daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi i have no idea how this works lol im new! new to being a mom and new to australia.. im 22 baba is 4 months and my hubby flys away all the time! is there any moms groups around, im living in baldivis .....cause being new and a stay at home mum gets pretty boring . any suggestions please, been here for 6 months and i know like 4 faces since ive been here
    Last edited by bianc; 16-05-2013 at 00:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bianc View Post
    hi i have no idea how this works lol im new! new to being a mom and new to australia.. im 22 baba is 4 months and my hubby flys away all the time! is there any moms groups around, im living in baldivis .....cause being new and a stay at home mum gets pretty boring . any suggestions please, been here for 6 months and i know like 4 faces since ive been here
    Hiya! I live in Baldivis too!! There is a 'Baldivis mums online' group on Facebook :-)

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bianc View Post
    In regards to mothers group you can ask your CHN about one in your area. If they aren't helpful let me know and I'll talk to the other mums of my group and see if they are happy with you joining us there. I know there is a mothers group in Baldivis. It's a big group though and I don't know if they have a contact person or not... Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app