+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We just received another phone call DH answere ' if this is you again you better watch out mate ' ( literally no one has our home number so it wasn't hard to figure out who would be calling ) it was a lady who asked to speak to me got on the phone and she apologised it was her husband who had called earlier. None the less I accepted and told her not to call my number again because next time I would file charges. So confused at what has taken place. I'm guessing her hubby wasn't happy about giving money back or free products ? But still.... Least someone apologised and hopefully this literally is the end of this whole thing. Too much stress too much drama for me for one day I'm tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'll be buying my cases online from now on I think....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That is disgraceful, I hope you report it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Imagine being married to a vile, foul-tempered man like that. Poor woman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    She did sound sincerely sorry and abut choke up at she was saying it. I do believe she was sorry though as I said to her it's not her fault he is what he is but she needs to be careful who he threatens. I'm over it I guess I was just extremely shocked I've never ever been treated that way by a business before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be worried about her as well. If you got that verbal abuse I wonder what he did to her.. :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I'd be worried about her as well. If you got that verbal abuse I wonder what he did to her.. :-/
    That's what DH said before. Thinking about it now I see that as well and it makes me upset. She said she would've allied sooner but she couldn't I'm assuming because he was around and he wasn't when she called ? I don't know but I feel a little bad about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    His English was off but damn he knew his swear words AOK. I literally couldn't get a word in and when I tried he got louder

I must admit I did giggle at this. This has happened to me. They say "oh no inglis.." and then come out with a ****** of beautifully spoken swear words. And I think, amazing! How did you learn that so fast?

He hung up on DH so I guess he's not as tough as he thinks or portrays himself to be. But all I keep thinking was thank god they don't have my address!
    On a serious note, there is something clearly wrong with this man. And it could well be that he's a loose cannon given that you received another phone call from his wife. Hopefully he doesn't have your address.

But I mean you know where his shop is and there's nothing stopping your DH from going in there to confront this guy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happy wanderer For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by happy wanderer View Post

I must admit I did giggle at this. This has happened to me. They say "oh no inglis.." and then come out with a ****** of beautifully spoken swear words. And I think, amazing! How did you learn that so fast?

On a serious note, there is something clearly wrong with this man. And it could well be that he's a loose cannon given that you received another phone call from his wife. Hopefully he doesn't have your address.

But I mean you know where his shop is and there's nothing stopping your DH from going in there to confront this guy.
    From what I can gather he doesn't actually work at the stores they own but does the business management side of things from home well that's what the wife was saying. DH wanted to and he said he was going to stop by on his lunch break and introduce himself lol but then we got the apology from his wife and I told DH no he can't I really do think it wouldn't turn out very well for the wife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by happy wanderer View Post

No no no!! Do not confront this nut job! That's just asking for trouble. If he reacted negatively and you decided to then complain Judge Judy would be like "what were you thinking? You knew he was nuts and you confronted him? Are you kidding me? You are partly liable for what happened!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (11-04-2013)