+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Getting told you dont look pregnant? :-(

Sooooo... im getting a little over being told i dont look pregnant and "look at your tiny bump"... Its bloody massive!!! Im wearing maternity jeans, non of my clothes fit me and i feel like an easter egg. Its really upsetting me. I must always look really fat with a big belly :-( Im 19Wks 4 Days and just can't believe it..

Anyone else feel like this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes i had that constantly. Someone even told me theyd be worried if it was them.

My baby was born small just on 6 pounds at 39 weeks but healthy and happy.
    Try not to let it bother you but i totally understand it hurts.... Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have always been small, even with twins. To the point where when I booked in to have the twins, the maternity nurse said "there seems to be a mistake, it says here you are having twins"?. Haha. It is a tad annoying, but I got over it quick enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a big girl before I got pregnant, I was and still am 90 kilos, and 167cms tall, so I had some chub already. I agree, I can feel it, and I can see myself rounding out, and no one else thinks I look pregnant yet unless I'm laying down but I just keep thinking it won't be long before I'm the size of a house, ad then there will be no second guessing, it'll come when it comes, and if its your first time like me, we will take a while to show anyway. I'm 18+3 with a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    don't worry, even if you are small, you will definately look pregnant.. I wouldn't worry about what ppl say, as long as bubby is healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm finding this too OP. I was healthy weight (61kg) before falling pregnant, I have now gained 6kg, cannot wear anything I used to, and still get told I don't even look slightly pregnant, or that I am so skinny?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    People say a lot of stupid, annoying **** when you're pregnant. Its quite astonishing. Don't let it worry you, and if you're having a really bad day then feel free to tell them to **** off

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be that annoying person saying "oh look at your cute bump" as in my mind I was huge (people thought I was starting maternity leave and it cant be long now.... when I was only 5 months pregnant) but you are the one noticing the details as you know how your clothes fit. When pregnant, people will say most annoying things and everyone is different - I used to give them the death stare.

But what size you look doesnt mean size of baby. My friend didnt look that big, but her boy was over 9pd (naturally) even the ob was a bit suprised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    I love it lol im 16 Weeks and I take it as a compliment

Was just coming back to suggest this also. They might mean it as a compliment, not that they think you've always looked pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a healthy size 12 even 11 in my jeans when I fell pregnant.. That's why it's upsetting. Even my friend at work can't believe people are saying it cause she reckons I'm obviously pregnant.