+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    If you do report him make sure you inform the police that there is likely to be children in the house. A drug raid is not something you want done with kids present if they are aware there's children there they will respond differently.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (09-04-2013),Mod-Uniquey  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd call crime stoppers. He sounds like a small-time dealer so I wouldn't be worried about him tracking me down or anything like that. Like others have said, the nature of his business means there are plenty of people who could potentially report him to the police. It's hardly a friendly industry.

There are so many things wrong with having kids in that environment, it makes me sick to think about it. All kinds of people coming in and out of the house, potential for violent confrontations, not to mention the actual drugs or paraphernalia that the kids might come across.

Report him and keep encouraging your friend to leave (I doubt the police would turn up on his doorstep tomorrow so it might be quite a while before anything happens - if at all).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

purpdirewytch  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replys.

Im thinking i will talk to her again, try and get her to see that this environment isnt the best for her or her kids. But i do think its right to call crimestoppers at the very least to try and keep her kids safe. I hate that she is doing this, her kids dont even have a say she is just dragging them into another crap relationship so she isnt lonely. She has already lost one daughter and her grandkids because of this man and alot of past issues. But this man was the last straw for her daughter to cut her out of their lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree calling Crimestoppers would be best. There are so many ways it could go bad. If he's a user, he's liable to be one aggressive piece of work to live with, and that could lead to him raging against the kids or your friend. Then there are random addicts coming and going, who could pose any type of threat. And how many times do you hear about violent home invasions against drug dealers? She's also got to worry about getting caught up in it and becoming criminally culpable herself.

If you dob him in, please be careful though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried speaking to my gf again and told her exactly how worried i was for her and her kids moving in with this man. i think my words just feel on deaf ears. all she could say to me was i love him and what if i dont do this i might be alone forever and my favourite, i cant change who he is... umm no you cant but you dont have to put your children in tha situation, your being very selfish.

Im calling crimestoppers this afternoon when i get his exact address. I can not sit back and watch her put those kids in danger like this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purpdirewytch For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (14-04-2013),Purple Lily  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fx op and good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck op, you're doing the right thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are doing the right thing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck. You are a great friend for doing this.