+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I ordered and was told 3 week delay... It took 8 weeks, lots of emails and fb posts before I got it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    Actually I now seem to remember there being a post on fb about how they had had a death or something in the family and to expect delays.
    Another one?? That was the excuse I was given early this year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aaliyah's mummy - exactly my thought. I'd be much happier with a quick notice saying urgent personal stuff has come up, apologies for the delay, we expect to be back on board on XYZ. Would be much more reassuring than radio silence.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to casio1 For This Useful Post:

Disbride  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP I would just try to get your money back through PayPal, if they can't even be bothered to respond to your various attempts at contacting them and at least explain what is happening then they don't deserve your business anyway. Regardless of their personal situation you have paid for a product you never received and have been more than patient!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobinSparkles For This Useful Post:

casio1  (10-04-2013),Disbride  (11-04-2013),αληθη  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Casio, as I said to you in the May thread that I ordered mine on the 25th of Feb, the hossy grade one, anyway I have since sent 2 emails & have got nothing back. Am going to try calling tomorrow. Last time & only time I spoke to her she said the 1300 number was going through to her mobile & I could call her anytime, also she has told me they had just got more stock in at that time & the order wouldnt take long, this was before I had paid for it as I was having trouble ordering through the website. It's such a bummer as the pumps have such a good name. Will let you know if I have any luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I bought a pump from them end of January and they were amazing with customer service.

DP rang up because we are local and asked if we could pick up a pump because I wanted it soon and she dropped it off for us and added in so many extras (switch kit, breast milk storage bags, bottle adaptor to use diff bottles).

I'm sorry you're having trouble OP.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I emailed, called and fb when mine wasn't delivered in a week as I am not that far from them. I got a tracking number within 30mins o f the fb post but no response.

The customer service skills of the girl running the show are shocking. If I have any trouble with mine I would be hesitating to contact unimom direct as she is giving the company a bad name. Which is a shame considering how good the product is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been waiting since 25th Feb as well - I was perfectly happy to wait 3 weeks, but not 6.5! Was sent an email with my order number, but never a tracking number, and there has been no response from emails to Karisha or the 'info' email address on the website. And there's a note on the website saying their phones are down, though I haven't tried calling.

I posted on their facebook page yesterday and my complaint was deleted - someone else who was complaining yesterday said in her post that hers from the previous day had been deleted and now I can't find the one from yesterday either.

It's well past the time I can get money back from PayPal, though perhaps if I explain the situation to them ... I'm so angry, though. The pumps (apart from the shocking number of faulty ones I'm hearing of!) get great reviews and I really want it, but I don't want to be stuffed around even more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those of you who are still waiting and just want your $$ back. Lodge a complaint with the office of fair trading in your state. I did with regards to my refund. It was very quick online and I was told that since I have emails etc they have to return my money. If you ordered, it hasn't arrived etc you are entitled to your money back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missie Mack - bit off topic but if you had to choose between the two what would you choose - customer service and price issues aside. Purely performance.