+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I feel pregnant, test negative

Hi all. We were NOT trying to conceive and I haven't miss my period yet, but for the past few days, I have felt sick, hungry, and very tired. I have had three previous pregnancies, so I know what being pregnant feels like. My period isn't due until the 16th but i took a few tests today that all came up negative. Has anyone had pregnancy symptoms this early on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hellooo i am 4 weeks and i reckon i knew about a week ago.my moods have been out of control, my back has been really sore, ive gone off some foods, my boobs started to hurt yesterday.i took 3 tests last week all neg.had one on sat was neg.took one last night and was positve.i knew i was pregnant as ive had a previous one also
    id wait to take another test untill 5 days before af is supposed to visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am in the same position, I have been feeling the same symptoms as you and the 5 or so tests I took last week are negative. My cycle is usually 31+ days, today is day 32. I used opks and I had positives for 5 days beginning 23rd.. I'm awfully confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested at 3weeks 3 days with my first and youngest boys. I knew at 3 weeks. It is hard to find a test that will pick up the hormone that low though. I went through a few to find the one and I can't for the life of me remember which brand it was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    I tested at 3weeks 3 days with my first and youngest boys. I knew at 3 weeks. It is hard to find a test that will pick up the hormone that low though. I went through a few to find the one and I can't for the life of me remember which brand it was!
    It's crazy how that tiny amount of hormones can put me out of commission, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm officially not :-(
    The dreaded witch arrived today. Fx for this month and fx for you ladies too

Thanks
    Reviews
    That goes for me too. I've taken 8 tests, all negative, and AF arrived today. I'm a little relieved, but wondering what is wrong with me. I was so sure I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muppetmum View Post
    That goes for me too. I've taken 8 tests, all negative, and AF arrived today. I'm a little relieved, but wondering what is wrong with me. I was so sure I was pregnant.
    I have found when we want to be pregnant we feel pregnant. It just happens for some reason. Ask many women we are all the same , nothing wrong just nasty tricks our body and mind play on us