Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 4.

One for running
    One for public transport/shopping
    One for work (double)
    And one I was given to replace my runner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have one.
    I can understand people having a bulkier pram and a stroller, but can't get why people need more than that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusMum View Post
    why do people need more than one pram?
    For the 3 reasons i outlined in my post. One is a big single that we will eventually go back to using when my oldest doesn't need to be in the pram. One is a stroller for quick trips or when i only need a single & the 3rd is my double

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusMum View Post
    why do people need more than one pram?
    First pram I got is only a single so I got a double when dd2 arrived. when my dd was 13 months she would cry in the stroller (side were deep so her view was limited) we were going away and only had room for a stroller so I purchased another one. Was going to sell the original but it has come in handy

will be getting another later this year, for exercise making my pram collection 5 (unless mum decides what to do with my old single pram in the shed).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too many lol
    1. Original pram we bought for DD as a newborn, can't remember the brand but it was from target and had the reversible handle- this lived in the car
    2. 2nd hand mothers choice pram $25 from the markets, so that I had a pram at home for when DH forgot to take the pram out of the car - I don't drive
    3. Umbrella stroller for going out with friends where my pram wouldn't fit in their boot with their prams
    4. Valco tri mode - when DD got bigger and heavier pram number 2 proved to be too difficult to push and steer on the unsealed roads near our house
    5. Not really a pram but often used as such- bike trailer that converts into a three wheeler pram, revolutionised my life, I was able to do a weeks worth of shopping at a time and get it home without DH
    6. Just brought a new (to me) valco tri mode with bassinet for new bubba (was cheaper to buy the whole system second hand than to just get he bassinet - but I will be selling my other one)

So I have 6 but really only use 2/3 ... Really must sell or give away the others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just 1, a love n care adiva sport. I absolutely love it, even 13mths on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 3.

I'm about to have my 3rd baby, and will have 3 under 3.5, so I have a triple which is for walking around the streets for exercise, which I do a lot of, but it's way too big to take places in the car.

I have a very compact double for shops and walks, and I have a single for when I only want the newbie in the pram.

I've accumulated these prams over the last 3 years, all are used and needed for their own purposes. I've bought them all 2nd hand apart from the double which I won half price in a competition. All up I've spend less on my 3 prams than most spend on one, and always have the right pram for my needs at the time

Oh, and brands, my single is a Mountain Buggy Urban Elite - about 6 years old or so, my double is a Mountain Buggy Duet, and my triple is an Adventure Buggy double with top mounted static toddler seat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one. The bugaboo cameleon. Was great for my first and will now use it for my second bub, along with the toddler board if my daughter doesn't feel like walking.

I bought a new set of fabric covers for it so it is now a new colour and looking brand new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    phew! haha, and hubby thought i was weird with having a couple.. me downgrading to 2 only is a big effort for me. im a pram junkie i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Husbands don't really get the whole pram thing, I know mine doesn't. Neither do women who are real home bodies or don't really do lots of outdoorsy stuff. I need all 3 of my prams to stay fit and active and be able to keep adequate control of my 3 littlies in all situations. I'm not willing to give up any of them