+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default how many prams have you got?

how many prams have you got at the moment? I hope I'm not the only one with 2 at the moment. (normally ive had 3-5 prams, so this is me being good.. lol)
    I have a bugaboo bee plus and a steelcraft agile plus. LOVE them!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have 2 BUT we only bought 1 ourselves.

DPs sister gave us her Emmaljunga pram and bassinet but its just tooooooo massive for everyday use and there is no way I am d!cking around with that monster of a thing everyday when getting DS from school with a new bubby...........so DP and I went and bought a compact, light, easy to erect/compact, easy to steer pram for every day use and frankly I love it more than the big fancy Emmaljunga. Its just a Mothers Choice Avoca and only cost $99. Perfect in almost every way (doesnt have a reversible handle so bub cant face me but thats not really that much of a big deal).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have two emmalunja's

I'm buying a mountain buggy to jog with once I have the 'okay' frm physio! And next bub I will get something small I think lol

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Two and a stroller but I really should sell my two prams.

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Phil & teds explorer (which I've had nothing but problems with) a steelcraft orbit and a babylove lightweight fold up stroller

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I've got 2 prams and 2 strollers.

pram 1 was given to my mum so its in my shed waiting to see if she wants to keep it for my much youngster brothers in case they need it or if I should find someone needy to give it to.

pram 2 is my bugaboo donkey duo that I absolutely love!

1 stroller I keep between mums and my grandparents and stroller 2 is packed away until dd2 can use it.

will prob get a jogging stroller so I can run on the days I only have the baby, cheaper then I gym membership!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    1 pram and 1 stroller. The pram is a mountain buggy urban elite from when DS was a baby and now I use it with DD. The stroller is a Maclaren and it lives in the car boot. I use my Ergo a lot so the prams don't get all that much use (I work full time, which is another reason).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 atm. My strider compact for shopping, GT double for walking and my city mini stroller because its so light weight and easy to fit places

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have two, one is a second hand Steelcraft Enigma which we paid $40 for. I only wanted it for while bub is little because I want him to be able to face towards me while he's little.
    We also have a Baby Jogger, which will be our main pram but I probably won't use it much when he's a newborn.

I don't understand why you would need 5 though

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. On my 4th pram tho cause I sell then buy. Currently have a agile plus which I won't let go

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app