+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its pathetic. I think people who do that have no morals and I would not be friends with someone like that. If they can do that to their own partner imagine what they can do to you. Clearly they have no conscience.
    And I also think that of men who KNOW a woman isn't on contraception and still have unprotected s.ex then jump up and down when she falls pregnant.
    However I would not judge someone unless I knew 100% they did it on purpose...as in they told me cause accidents do happen.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Lover View Post
    This is very true delirium. I have to agree. Did he know he wasn't on the pill? If he just sort went along with it and knowing that there was a chance.. Well.. I still feel bad for him but..
    Or he decided to sex and then ask if she was on the pill. (Some guys do that >__<)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Or he decided to sex and then ask if she was on the pill. (Some guys do that >__<)
    I love your wording!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But that would still be on him. You can't ask after the fact.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think it's right to try to create a pregnancy without both partners being willing

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (06-04-2013),Guest654  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Like many others, I believe that it is immoral, particularly in long term relationships. However, I do think it's worth putting out there that it can be very easy to jump to conclusions, and to dismiss women for whom contraception hasn't worked. In my situation, I fell pregnant despite using two types of contraception, and my son was conceived 30 days after previous AF when I have had a 28 day cycle my whole life. To say there were slim odds of conceiving is an understatement! I was accused of 'trapping' my husband by more than one person, which was extremely hurtful and made the confusion, guilt and fear I was feeling at the time many, many times worse. I can understand how people might ask the question, but to assume it is the truth is something different altogether!

Slightly off topic from OP, I know...

I know the feeling - it sucks when people accuse you just because the odds are super slim I had similar when I was 16 and in a long term relationship, new box of condoms that were duds and they broke. I'm so glad I miscarried but because my close friend had just had a baby and I was 'in theory clucky' (Super clucky but didn't actually want the commitment and responsibility of a baby sort of thing) everyone said I did it on purpose.

It had payed on my mind at one point similar to Girlsrock to do it but mygosh I'm glad I didn't!

OP If you know your friend and deciet is very out of character for her, then maybe she's not telling you the real story?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    But that would still be on him. You can't ask after the fact.
    I know, just adding in to whatever the original comment was lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OP If you know your friend and deciet is very out of character for her, then maybe she's not telling you the real story?
    Yeah, i am so unsure now!!

How it happened was, i told her i was stressed waiting on my period. DH & i dont use BC other than counting days, and ever since my having my son i'm not as clockwork regular as i used to be. And i was complaining that DH doesnt want to get the snip just in case we want more. Thats when she told me what was going on with her & her DF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Crow View Post
    Yeah, i am so unsure now!!

How it happened was, i told her i was stressed waiting on my period. DH & i dont use BC other than counting days, and ever since my having my son i'm not as clockwork regular as i used to be. And i was complaining that DH doesnt want to get the snip just in case we want more. Thats when she told me what was going on with her & her DF.
    Oh hmm that does sound confusing. It could be that they're both on different levels of consenting to another baby like he's on the fence but would go along with it and she's super clucky or something and so it would seem like she's doing it on purpose but it's not behind his back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's a betrayal of the person closest to you.

Like Boobycino, I would also distance myself from a friend who did this, as I think it reveals some pretty unpleasant things about someone's character if they're prepared to deceive their spouse in that way.