Closed Thread
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Me - "I'll just nip in to chemist king and grab a digi!"

NEK MINNIT 2 pack of clear blue digi and 2 pack pregnosis lol

The most embarrassing thing happened outside the chemist, ill set the scene - picture the worst suburb in your state...yep well i work in the adelaide equivalent of that. Now, there were people outside smoking cigarettes (HATE that smell!) and I have been feeling a bit crampy and nauseous/refluxy thismorning (not unusual PMS symptoms for me) and without warning I did the LOUDEST involuntary dry retch I have ever heard! The people were shocked and horrified and started to get uppity and abuse me so to save getting my head beaten in and handbag snatched I just blurted out without thinking "I'm so very sorry, I'm pregnant!" They clapped and cheered, I BOLTED! Hopefully it's a good sign!

Should I test tonight or in the morning is the million dollar question!
    This cracked me up!

It is unfortunate that it doesn't work for children though. Our kids will start discussing their dislike of cigarette smoke and that the people aren't very smart for doing it - as we are walking past - and they don't whisper.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (21-05-2013),Ponytail  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    This cracked me up!

It is unfortunate that it doesn't work for children though. Our kids will start discussing their dislike of cigarette smoke and that the people aren't very smart for doing it - as we are walking past - and they don't whisper.
    Love the unbiased opinion of little ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol out of the mouths of babes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilarious story Ponytail!!! I laughed out loud!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurenk For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend just told me she is 6 weeks pregnant. First go. I'm very happy for her but shattered....please give me a BFP tomorrow

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk View Post
    All this being said re tests - what should I buy when I finally get to pharmacy? AF due today so.... Cramping on and off but still not here....
    Go clearblue digi. If your pregnant it should show on that. If you want something cheaper maybe try a first response dip test (one you dont pee directly on)...not sure about brands like pregnosis but they might work too. On day af was due for me frer didnt show a very convincing line (there but looked like evap) while the fr dip and clearblue plus showed good lines. Fx for you!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

The most embarrassing thing happened outside the chemist, ill set the scene - picture the worst suburb in your state...yep well i work in the adelaide equivalent of that. Now, there were people outside smoking cigarettes (HATE that smell!) and I have been feeling a bit crampy and nauseous/refluxy thismorning (not unusual PMS symptoms for me) and without warning I did the LOUDEST involuntary dry retch I have ever heard! The people were shocked and horrified and started to get uppity and abuse me so to save getting my head beaten in and handbag snatched I just blurted out without thinking "I'm so very sorry, I'm pregnant!" They clapped and cheered, I BOLTED! Hopefully it's a good sign!

Lmao! "nek minnit" wow how awkward!! Hahaha at least you've got a good story to tell! I hope that's a good sign!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I just laughed out loud at this at my desk. Hahahaha. I grew up in a rough town in Sydney so I can just imagine it. Hahahahaha.

Test NOW!!! ASAP ASAP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369116452.968787.jpg

Well I tested - BFN. Using prognosis dipstick style. So not using first morning urine. Will retest in morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk View Post
    Attachment 36758

Well I tested - BFN. Using prognosis dipstick style. So not using first morning urine. Will retest in morning.
    Hopefully a better result for us both tomorrow fx xx