Closed Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fx you got yourself a sticky one Channy! Thinking of you, I know you've had a rough trot so I hope this is finally it x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    OMG... OK I'm gonna try and keep my cool for you Channy, following Little Ted's lead, but on the inside I am bursting with happiness for you and crossing everything hoping you have a sticky on your hands!

Oh Daenerys that really sucks. Hugs to you! I am the same, I had some bizarre back pain that I never get, and so many cramps and bloats I thought it was all different; but there are so many reasons we can get symptoms I guess. I am quite an anxious person too but I actually really like doing the FF charting (BBT in the morning and all that) — it gives me something to do without getting obsessive. I actually feel that having proper data (and not just doing guesswork) can calm an anxious mind! Each to their own though.
    That's so true, im so undecided, I think that I'd like it to just happen, without too much over thinking, but then I think, what if I'm "wasting" all this time by not doing it with more knowledge, and thus increasing my chances.... Hmmm

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    That's so true, im so undecided, I think that I'd like it to just happen, without too much over thinking, but then I think, what if I'm "wasting" all this time by not doing it with more knowledge, and thus increasing my chances.... Hmmm
    If it helps...temping didn't change any of the timing for me because when abouts i thought i od was right. But it does help you feel more in control if thats something you find reassuring.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg channy!! I'm cautiously optimistically excited for you in advance for when af doesnt arrive!! A tiny premature congratulations! That looks positive to me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid uni work last night made me miss all of the Channy excitement!!! I hope this is your sticky Channy. I did say I thought you'd give your fur baby a human baby for a best friend didn't I?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well usually AF pops up late in the night/early morning so I should have been greeted with it by now..... I will see what happens today. I have nooooo tests ( I thought I did but its an empty box I kept) grrrrr. Will pop into pharmacy on way home from school drop off. Watch this space..... Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Lauren!!!

And two positive tests Chanhy woohoo! At least you know it's not an evap at least you have your fur baby to somewhat keep you occupied before you test again. Thinking of you and sending you bucketloads of sticky vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Stupid uni work last night made me miss all of the Channy excitement!!! I hope this is your sticky Channy. I did say I thought you'd give your fur baby a human baby for a best friend didn't I?
    At least you can concentrate on uni work - news on here is sooo much more exciting than referencing -urgh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    That's awesome, I will pick some up tonight
    Hey ponytail, I got my first BPF via clearblue digi 10DPO! :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thought I'd try a different brand Attachment 36727
    Yey!!! Congrats Channy! Fingers are crossed for you, I know you've had a rough trot over the past few months but this is it!!! We both got our BPF's this month woohoo!!!

I did a digi straight after seeing the second line because I didn't believe it at first either. As soon as I saw the "pregnant" I was more convinced but still a bit skeptical. Am seeing doc today maybe that will help confirm for me :-)