Closed Thread
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1032
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm going to just go clearblue digi when I test next wk so it's a clear result

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Ponytail  (20-05-2013)

  3. #902
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm going to just go clearblue digi when I test next wk so it's a clear result
    Do you think a digi will pick up any HCG at 14dpo roughly?

  4. #903
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    210
    Reviews
    0
    Haha test test test! JessyJ I love how you can always be counted on for testing encouragement

    Yes Channy this month is definitely dragging!

    Now that I have AF I think I definitely prefer the hope of the TWW as opposed to the boring crampy emptiness of AF!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

    JessyJ  (20-05-2013)

  6. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Do you think a digi will pick up any HCG at 14dpo roughly?
    It can pick up as low as 11hcg (the pack says 25 but that is utter rubbish)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Ponytail  (20-05-2013)

  8. #905
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    It can pick up as low as 11hcg (the pack says 25 but that is utter rubbish)
    That's awesome, I will pick some up tonight

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (20-05-2013)

  10. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just looked through bathroom cupboard and have an over abundance of HPT lol. Bought most online off ebay as were good deals have 6 confirm hpts as got 9 for about $19 a few months ago have 2 FRER and 3 dip tests from the UK brand unknown says they are the ones used in NHS hospitals but I know we didn't use dip tests in the hospitals I worked at. Even have 4 digital clear blue tests as got them for about $24 and can't wait to use.

    So even though not too positive this first month is our month have plenty of tests to go play from 10dpo lol. Have looked back over my phone app and it looks like the last few months i've only been having a 10-13 day lp so AF due around Monday- Wednesday next week so either I get to pretend I'm not up to drinking with my best friend when i stay next weekend or get very tipsy with her while she debriefs about how job and has a good cry I know its not fun to get drunk on your own.

  11. #907
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Just looked through bathroom cupboard and have an over abundance of HPT lol. Bought most online off ebay as were good deals have 6 confirm hpts as got 9 for about $19 a few months ago have 2 FRER and 3 dip tests from the UK brand unknown says they are the ones used in NHS hospitals but I know we didn't use dip tests in the hospitals I worked at. Even have 4 digital clear blue tests as got them for about $24 and can't wait to use.

    So even though not too positive this first month is our month have plenty of tests to go play from 10dpo lol. Have looked back over my phone app and it looks like the last few months i've only been having a 10-13 day lp so AF due around Monday- Wednesday next week so either I get to pretend I'm not up to drinking with my best friend when i stay next weekend or get very tipsy with her while she debriefs about how job and has a good cry I know its not fun to get drunk on your own.
    Your house is a good one to knock over then if one is TTC! What a supply...I'm down to one frer! I could test them for you to see if they work I'll be right over...

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (20-05-2013),wobblermummy  (20-05-2013)

  13. #908
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Af has now shown up in full force, 4 days late, at least now I know I'm definitely not pregnant, rather than just waiting around feeling confused.
    Feel pretty stupid for having such a strong feeling that I was, im such a pessimist so I didnt think it was just all in my head, but it was, oh well.

    Been reading the ff lessons, but I want to resist going down that path too much, as im way to anxious a person, and I think I wouldn't cope. So I might just monitor my cm? What does everyone think?

  14. #909
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Tomorrow is my testing day. I have actually gained a tiny bit of weight (fluid maybe?) and am constipated (I'm never like this). Obviously holding onto any symptoms hehhe. Had a huge urge to buy licorice the other day too. Will update once I test.

  15. #910
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!