Closed Thread
Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bfn here, expecting AF to show any minute with the familiar pinches and cramps I'm not totally upset, the thought of being 8-9 months pregnant in the middle if summer didn't really appeal hahahah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    bfn here, expecting AF to show any minute with the familiar pinches and cramps I'm not totally upset, the thought of being 8-9 months pregnant in the middle if summer didn't really appeal hahahah!
    Haha, that's true! Good way to think about it

I got a BFN this morning too, although AF isn't due til Tuesday or Wednesday. My temp also dropped like an entire degree although I started charting 2 days ago. But I am cramping lots today so I think AF is on the way! I feel really relieved to have done a test and got a neg, now I feel happier than before when I was scared of testing. I won't be sad to see AF because I'm prepared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting month with lots of bfp's
    sorry to those of you that have af again

After seeing a little heartbeat of 124bpm last Saturday I think I'm finally ready to accept I am utd. Clearly it's not set in stone but I'm feeling more confident.

I have a heap of oracle and fertility to family opk's left over that I'd love to give to someone who needs them if anyone's interested?
    Ive got about 35 fertility to family opk's and 5 hpt's and 30 Oracle opk's. (I had just stocked up!!)

Just pm me your address and ill post them out next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MrsLA. How exciting to see the heartbeat... I know what you mean about it taking a while to settle in...

I just received a bunch if opks from Disney but very nice of you to offer... Hopefully I don't need all of Disney's and I can forward them on too!!

Keep checking in MrsLA... Keep us updated on how you are going through the next 7 or 8 months!

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bunch of Oracle HPTs (one of which I used this morning and got a BFN) and I thought they were lower quality than Clearblue Digital, but the Clearblue say they are 25miu/ml and the Oracle ones are 10miu/ml which means the Oracle ones are more sensitive. How is that possible? I thought the Clearblue digi tests were supposed to be the bees knees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    I have a bunch of Oracle HPTs (one of which I used this morning and got a BFN) and I thought they were lower quality than Clearblue Digital, but the Clearblue say they are 25miu/ml and the Oracle ones are 10miu/ml which means the Oracle ones are more sensitive. How is that possible? I thought the Clearblue digi tests were supposed to be the bees knees.
    I got a pos on clearblue with only 11hcg

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I would say the clearblues I did were more sensitive that oracle. My oracle hpt wouldn't have shown positive (faint) until about 15-16dpo.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Very exciting month with lots of bfp's
    sorry to those of you that have af again

After seeing a little heartbeat of 124bpm last Saturday I think I'm finally ready to accept I am utd. Clearly it's not set in stone but I'm feeling more confident.

I have a heap of oracle and fertility to family opk's left over that I'd love to give to someone who needs them if anyone's interested?
    Ive got about 35 fertility to family opk's and 5 hpt's and 30 Oracle opk's. (I had just stocked up!!)

Just pm me your address and ill post them out next week
    If you still have them I would appreciate them, I have tried to send you a private but not sure if it sent..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, thanks ladies. How weird; I guess lower miu/mL doesn't necessarily mean better!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Ok, thanks ladies. How weird; I guess lower miu/mL doesn't necessarily mean better!
    Yeah, it is weird! My frers were really bad too compared to the other tests I did even though they're supposed to be quite sensitive. The ones I found the best were actually the fr dips and the clearblue (plus or digi).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app