Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love all those shows on tv and annoyed DH got rid of discovery channels to save money, as soon as nrl games came back on the sport channels were back on. My favourite though is i didnt't know i was pregnant have laughed so much at that with friends even DH thought it was funny that some women didn't know and often they talk about all the symptoms they did have but ignored them. Just been shopping to try keep my mind sane and off baby thinking lol, yeah didn't help much a friend is 4 months pg now she announced she was 3 at my wedding so went and looked for things for her at pumping patch and they are having a big sale atm at my local store especially on their maternity clothes. Bought nothing but baby stuff there but did buy some maternity tights from target omg they could be worn right now lol so much more comfortable then normal tights and nothing to roll back and give you a cold back or but crack lol.

If this ttc thing takes the statistical average of 7-12 months for a baby to be conceived I'll have nowhere left for a baby lol. Much better shopping with DH not allowed to buy or look at anything with him cause he says not till we are pg, if he only thought to look under the spare bed and in the waudrobe lol.

more bfps tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I'm going to have to do a sneaky FRER over the weekend. My boobs are extremely tender and my hair/skin is an oil slick. Last night in bed DH says to me "you look really pretty at the moment" I was like "um thanks..what do you mean?" He said "your skin looks really luminous and clear, it's beautiful!" And he has this wierd feeling about not touching my tummy and says I feel hot the last 2 days.
    TMI Thismorning I started getting huge globs of white creamy CM.
    I have cramps like AF is coming but sometimes they radiate around to my hips and lower back not so much in the pelvic area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I think I'm going to have to do a sneaky FRER over the weekend. My boobs are extremely tender and my hair/skin is an oil slick. Last night in bed DH says to me "you look really pretty at the moment" I was like "um thanks..what do you mean?" He said "your skin looks really luminous and clear, it's beautiful!" And he has this wierd feeling about not touching my tummy and says I feel hot the last 2 days.
    TMI Thismorning I started getting huge globs of white creamy CM.
    I have cramps like AF is coming but sometimes they radiate around to my hips and lower back not so much in the pelvic area.
    Sounds promising fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay I hope so for you that this is your month sounds positive. Better then what DH said to me after BD Wednesday, do you really think you are cut out for all the pain that goes with having a baby I'm not sure you're up to it. Was not impressed I survived a massive car accident massive injuries to both knees and a ankle 2 yrs ago, 2 small strokes and reflux that makes me vomit everyday. If i can get over all that and still want a baby think i'm doing well, tried to reword that he was worried about me and pain but i will prove that wrong or at least try lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love watching those shows because I just live birth and babies! But I am a doula so have actually attended several births and every single one is so different. I get really annoyed when somebody says they watched a show and are making such and such decision because of it. Inform yourself and know that every single pregnancy, birth, woman is different. Watching a half hour, edited version of a birth is not education!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent my last placement for uni in a maternity unit including 1 week of it in a delivery suite and theatres watching caesarians saw enough epidurals going in to think about whether i really want one lol. No 2 births are ever alike as you said HollyGolightly just have to hope that you have a safe and happy as possible birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely agree with a of you ladies. I watch it more for interests sake. It is interesting seeing how different everyone handles birth. I think if anything it's just prepared me for the fact that everyone is different but it is interesting seeing all of the different types of births etc. it's amazing seeing those ladies who have a completely natural birth. Will definitely strive for it but at least I know there are lots of different options if I can't handle it or if I am unable to for other reasons. I've always found babies/birth interesting though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry for being so absent from the group. I have been reading along but just hoping to have better news to tell you all. I had a weird one this cycle... Af arrived a week early but it's been really light lately so I was unsure if it was really here at all so I was testing but I just had some more ovulation spotting so.... I guess put me down for testing on the 30th again. That's my wedding anniversary so hopefully good luck?!

Congrats to he BFPs :-) and I feel the pain of all ladies who have had af arrive :-(

Fx for the 30th.... It was a great day last year :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I spent my last placement for uni in a maternity unit including 1 week of it in a delivery suite and theatres watching caesarians saw enough epidurals going in to think about whether i really want one lol. No 2 births are ever alike as you said HollyGolightly just have to hope that you have a safe and happy as possible birth.
    What are you training in wobblermummy? Have you finished?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    What are you training in wobblermummy? Have you finished?
    I'm a registered nurse been out of uni for 9 years now. Just work in a medical/surgical unit but loved being in maternity was such an amazing experience and such a privilege to be able to help in other families new beginnings.