Closed Thread
Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I had sore teeth too. I didn't know this could be a symptom!
    I was also really hungry all the time and got drunk off 2 glasses of wine hahaha (that was what made me test early)
    Yeah, if my teeth hurt its usually at the time when my progesterone is the highest. Progesterone can encourage bacteria to grow in your mouth I believe...At 10-11dpo my progesterone should have been dropping for af but instead my teeth hurt. It was very weird at the time but i tried not to read into it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Would it be "normal" to get ov pains and then EWCM 2 days later? I am soo confused. Hoping this means I am now o'ing as DF has been too exhausted to BD the last two nights.
    Ov pains can be caused by the follicles growing so its possible to have them before you o (and before ewcm)...i've had o pains up to four days before o before.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

may85  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone congrats to those who got their BFP what fantastic news.

Well I'm 6dpo today and feeling yuk. I've been really bloated the last two days and had crampy full feeling in the lower belly since O. Today I feel wiped and nauseous is it possible to have symptoms this early?? Has any of you ladies been experiencing anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had sore teeth too. I didn't know this could be a symptom!
    I was also really hungry all the time and got drunk off 2 glasses of wine hahaha (that was what made me test early)
    Ohh now I am extra tempted, I had a glass of wine last night and I felt sooo drunk! Hmmm...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a clear bfp at 9dpo. I say test!!! (Sorry for being a bad influence. Lol)
    Hahahaha, I love it

I just emailed DP and he is scolding me, he has made me promise to wait! Arrrg, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think AF is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I think AF is coming
    when r u due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    when r u due?
    Currently CD28, so usually around the 30ish day mark as an average. I have had such positive signs too! I know it's not over till she shows but can't help feel like its already over and never going to happen. These cramps come and go but are just like AF ones. Obviously a down day. I think it's amplified by the fact I am hating work right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If its any help I had a really crap day the Friday before my bfp on the Sunday. Really low mood, sure it wasn't my month and finding out another friend was pregnant. There's no telling what those crazy hormones can make us think and feel!! Good luck everyone hope there are some more Jan babies coming
    i have made it to 5w+3 so it's now past the time when I had my m/c. Feeling less worried each day which is nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticingPatience View Post
    If its any help I had a really crap day the Friday before my bfp on the Sunday. Really low mood, sure it wasn't my month and finding out another friend was pregnant. There's no telling what those crazy hormones can make us think and feel!! Good luck everyone hope there are some more Jan babies coming
    i have made it to 5w+3 so it's now past the time when I had my m/c. Feeling less worried each day which is nice
    Sticky vibes u way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Currently CD28, so usually around the 30ish day mark as an average. I have had such positive signs too! I know it's not over till she shows but can't help feel like its already over and never going to happen. These cramps come and go but are just like AF ones. Obviously a down day. I think it's amplified by the fact I am hating work right now!
    I have lots of days like that in the tww. This month iv given up caring and just focusing on other things or I will go crazy