Closed Thread
Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Sorry to hear about all the AF's arriving Stupid AF.

Does anyone know if there is a June thread as yet?
    Yep - joyful june

2. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was too scared to test this morning, even though my temp went up a bit. I think I'll wait until Friday, my mum's birthday, as it might be a lucky day I'm such a chicken

Sorry to those who have had AF show her ugly face I hope you all have better luck in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I was too scared to test this morning, even though my temp went up a bit. I think I'll wait until Friday, my mum's birthday, as it might be a lucky day I'm such a chicken

Sorry to those who have had AF show her ugly face I hope you all have better luck in June.
    We are as bad as each other lol I have to psych myself up for a good week before I go through with testing hahah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

How is everyone going?
    I am currently CD28 - if/when I get AF I am going to get my second opinion from another doctor and then maybe to see an FS - just wanted to give it one more month so that we have now been officially trying for 12 months :-(
    Have we had lots of BFP's this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Funchu and ponytail and everyone else testing next few days, waiting eagerly to see some results.

Will update briefly,Managed to have a good D & M with DH last night who is stressed and thinks we shouldnt stress too much just yet but realises now how stressed I am and hurt. Said I would stop instigating things all the time as that is more stress when he knows it is just baby related and that when he wants to BD he could let me know because it is just meant to be fun happy newlywed BD still not just business BD loll. He text me at work last night to say that he would try and be awake and energetic this morning for BD figured too late but at least would be a step in the right track.

Anyhoo to cut things short really confused this month told him I had O on Sunday as have never before in the last yr had EWCM for more then a day and only when other monitor said was O day never even 12 hrs before or after and had had the worst abdominal cramping and pain so figured it was over and monitor was just wrong as it still said was in low fertility and googled and found other people who had had that and missed O. Long and behold when tested yesterday it showed that it was time for O to come up in the next 12-36 hrs so then was disheartened as DH had been tired then when said was going to BD, was wide awake today after had said was making a effort, when i tested today again still showed the egg in peak fertility so must have just hit on time yesterday for commencement was about 22 hrs apart so hopefully there was time for some swimmers to catch the egg this morning so glad i wasn't withholding any BD just prove a point that it was on my terms lol

Apologised to DH saying I must be a real nut job and prob do need to stress less, maybe on the outside to him lol don't want to ruin this period for us all together. So hard to not stress when i have this a stressful job and hopefully house to be started in next few months. Might do as some others have said and book in for a massage next week the one before the wedding was awesome.

Thank you for all offers of advice and support greatly accepted from a stressed under slept maniac lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to her wobbler! Keep the lines of communication open! X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    so hard with working odd hours all the time, Need to try to make more of an effort think all the stress of wedding house and baby making is taking it out of DH. Have tomorrow off together for his birthday though he asked for it off and i just had a mole cut off my head and not allowed to work as i cant bend my head or bend in case it bleeds i'm a bleeder the dr forgot this info, she gave me tonight off and i said DH will love you we can go to breakfast and have a nice day together and cause tomorrow is my last day for the week she said have both days off if wanted i'll just write it on medial certificate yay more sleep got minimal last week was a blur by mothers day.

Hope you have your BFP soon Munchkin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    so hard with working odd hours all the time, Need to try to make more of an effort think all the stress of wedding house and baby making is taking it out of DH. Have tomorrow off together for his birthday though he asked for it off and i just had a mole cut off my head and not allowed to work as i cant bend my head or bend in case it bleeds i'm a bleeder the dr forgot this info, she gave me tonight off and i said DH will love you we can go to breakfast and have a nice day together and cause tomorrow is my last day for the week she said have both days off if wanted i'll just write it on medial certificate yay more sleep got minimal last week was a blur by mothers day.

Hope you have your BFP soon Munchkin
    Me too wobbler... Me too!!

Enjoy DH's birthday tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368599763.207318.jpg

My heart is pounding and I am shaking like a leaf!!! I can't believe it! 9 months of TTC and I finally get a positive!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (15-05-2013),butterfly2013  (15-05-2013),Funchu  (15-05-2013),JessiW  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will, sleep in then brekki somewhere maybe even a movie haven't done something in so long that has not been a meeting for wedding stuff or house stuff or loan meetings or friends birthdays. will make cake tonight while he is at work. Would think we don't need to eat more lol it is a birthday though. might forget the cake mix i bought and get some plan boring muffins or cupcakes from coles and decorate properly they are small and not too unhealthy and wont have to eat a whole cake then, he doesn't like to freeze food lol unlike me i like leftovers for another day .