Closed Thread
Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    From what I know about opks there's no real timeframe for when you start getting faint lines to when you o.

I seem to get faint lines for up to a week before my positive and then from the positive they say you o anytime up to 36 hours after I think...

Some of the others might be able to clarify more so though...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks munchkin. Perhaps I won't have too many left afterall!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Orange spotting with mild cramps at 8dpo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Orange spotting with mild cramps at 8dpo

Is this a good sign, ie implantation, or do you have short cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you ladies think

Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hope there are some BFPs in the next few days ladies - you have done well to hold off testing Funchu!

Using Opks for the first time to make sure I can know when o is as body isn't doing its usual thing and having more bloods and u/s next week. Used one yesterday around 2:30pm and got nothing, but today, just then, got a definite faint line. CD17. Roughly how long from a faint line did people usually get their strongest LH levels? 2 days? I'm so glad something is showing up! I may even have a few left over for when we TTC again

Had a chat to DH about the whole TTC and BD thing that others were talking about yesterday. He says he doesn't feel wanted for the right reasons when TTC, so it does affect his level of enthusiasm. I explained to him that we don't find it all a walk in the park either!

Better go... TMI - my little one is in denial of dirtying her pants...after she just filled them in front of me! She should be still sleeping
    I was going to ask the same question! Our last pregnancy I always had faint lines but never got dark lines, I just assumed I drink too much water (I drink heaps!!!) and just kept dtd. I only tested once a day around 2pm though so this time what do you ladies think I should do, one afternoon and one evening?

DH and I laugh about all the dtd when TTC. It becomes a joke with us, how ridiculous the whole situation can be! He was worn out by the end of my cycle last month and told me he thinks we went too hard too soon, so no swimmers left by O . We both feel pretty desperate for another baby after our loss so I feel we're on the same page with how often dtd has to be done but it does get a little tiresome!

Little Ted, the twins I nanny for have just potty trained and every time they see me tell me about their toilet events. 'I did a poo in my knickers at childcare!' One of them is refusing to poo in the toilet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man I am so excited for The Funchu Show! Can't wait for you to test!

I feel so not pregnant at the moment it's not even funny. CM has dried up and I just feel so normal, my boobs aren't sore or anything. Boo! Boring

I have my FX for you Channy! Welcome to the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I was going to ask the same question! Our last pregnancy I always had faint lines but never got dark lines, I just assumed I drink too much water (I drink heaps!!!) and just kept dtd. I only tested once a day around 2pm though so this time what do you ladies think I should do, one afternoon and one evening?

DH and I laugh about all the dtd when TTC. It becomes a joke with us, how ridiculous the whole situation can be! He was worn out by the end of my cycle last month and told me he thinks we went too hard too soon, so no swimmers left by O . We both feel pretty desperate for another baby after our loss so I feel we're on the same page with how often dtd has to be done but it does get a little tiresome!

Little Ted, the twins I nanny for have just potty trained and every time they see me tell me about their toilet events. 'I did a poo in my knickers at childcare!' One of them is refusing to poo in the toilet...
    Oh no - hope you don't have too many messes to clean up. We have been fortunate with our kids so far - the older two only had a few wee accidents and our littlest is still in nappies at 1.5 years - so when I said dirtied her pants, I should have said nappy! Someone did ask me if I was going to TT her soon, and my response was...no! Our boys were so different in the amount of time and way they trained. I better get off this topic...it probably doesn't help the mood for those TTC

Tiffanyandco - I've only just started temping - but it does seem as though you had a good dip about a week ago - what do others think?
    Last edited by Little Ted; 14-05-2013 at 14:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am starting to feel some cramping - maybe O ... we DTD one Sunday night and will tonight... hopefully we didn't miss it by not BDing last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx may and everyone else Oing and testing!

I hate all this waiting, I have a strong urge to test but its pretty early still! Argh, how to hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Fx may and everyone else Oing and testing!

I hate all this waiting, I have a strong urge to test but its pretty early still! Argh, how to hold out!
    Me too! Af hopefully not arriving on Thursday, damn those early test things, bought a pack of three, down to last one, two bfn so far but have had strange cramps since Sunday, so I'm hoping I've just only implanted? *wishful thinking *