Closed Thread
Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    *wondering how Ms Funchu held off this morning*
    lol. I was too tired to test this morning. I need more sleep (boo for work ) On the plus side, my temp is still 0.2° above LTL & no sign of AF.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (14-05-2013),jenjenOo  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my fingers crossed that it's your month Funchu, just sorry we couldn't be twins!

Wobbler, sorry your dh is being so uncooperative and unsympathetic to the baby making cause, I totally get how you feel. Sounds like it must be tough to get any time together, let alone baby making time. Maybe another little honeymoon during o time?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-05-2013),wobblermummy  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Took my temperature and it was nice and nice and high so I am finally in the tww again Hp it's my last one! Good luck to this weeks testers

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (14-05-2013),Funchu  (14-05-2013),jenjenOo  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol. I was too tired to test this morning. I need more sleep (boo for work ) On the plus side, my temp is still 0.2° above LTL & no sign of AF.
    Fx fx fx!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Will u test tomorrow? Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I'll test tomorrow. I was expecting an 11 day lp this cycle (it has alternated between 15 & 11 in all of my tracked cycles) & I'm 12 dpo today... I've decided to stay home from work because I'm so tired and feel a bit sick. fx they're preggo symptoms, but I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot.
    fx for you Channy. Hopefully we can be utd together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I'll test tomorrow. I was expecting an 11 day lp this cycle (it has alternated between 15 & 11 in all of my tracked cycles) & I'm 12 dpo today... I've decided to stay home from work because I'm so tired and feel a bit sick. fx they're preggo symptoms, but I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot.
    fx for you Channy. Hopefully we can be utd together!
    I'd so be testing!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Test Day = BFN. No AF yet so am still reserving a little hope....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope there are some BFPs in the next few days ladies - you have done well to hold off testing Funchu!

Using Opks for the first time to make sure I can know when o is as body isn't doing its usual thing and having more bloods and u/s next week. Used one yesterday around 2:30pm and got nothing, but today, just then, got a definite faint line. CD17. Roughly how long from a faint line did people usually get their strongest LH levels? 2 days? I'm so glad something is showing up! I may even have a few left over for when we TTC again

Had a chat to DH about the whole TTC and BD thing that others were talking about yesterday. He says he doesn't feel wanted for the right reasons when TTC, so it does affect his level of enthusiasm. I explained to him that we don't find it all a walk in the park either!

Better go... TMI - my little one is in denial of dirtying her pants...after she just filled them in front of me! She should be still sleeping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Using Opks for the first time to make sure I can know when o is as body isn't doing its usual thing and having more bloods and u/s next week. Used one yesterday around 2:30pm and got nothing, but today, just then, got a definite faint line. CD17. Roughly how long from a faint line did people usually get their strongest LH levels? 2 days? I'm so glad something is showing up! I may even have a few left over for when we TTC again
    From what I know about opks there's no real timeframe for when you start getting faint lines to when you o.

I seem to get faint lines for up to a week before my positive and then from the positive they say you o anytime up to 36 hours after I think...

Some of the others might be able to clarify more so though...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app