Closed Thread
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Having my uterine surgery tomorrow , hopefully it goes well concidering its then first time its been done in most states in Australia. Cant wait to start trying again and have one uterus instead one two lol wish me luck
    good luck with surgery ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Having my uterine surgery tomorrow , hopefully it goes well concidering its then first time its been done in most states in Australia. Cant wait to start trying again and have one uterus instead one two lol wish me luck
    Luck luck luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Can you please add me to the 8th of May. Sending you all lots of sticky baby dust xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm about to start ttc after my m/c in oct. So please put me down to test on 21 may. FX!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Random question. I just bought the First Response O tests (the smiley face ones were $70!!). My average cycle is normally 30 days so their chart says to begin testing on day 13 (tomorrow). But, my last cycle was only 29 days and my iPhone app is going by that and telling me to begin testing today. Do I go by my average cycle and test tomorrow or my last cycle and test today? I know a day probably doesn't matter but I'm just paranoid about doing everything right, I've already been getting the discharge I normally get when my fertile cycle begins, so we've been having s*x. This is long-winded! Would you guys begin testing today or tomorrow?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just start earlier and buy more tests if i run out. I learnt pretty fast to avoid digital opks..... expensive to refill!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, I'll probably stick with the First Response, the Internet cheapies didn't work for me last time. According to them I never ovulated when I got pregnant last. Couldn't believe the smiley face price! I thought I'd give it a go since my friend's FS told her to use those ones but I can't be bothered with $70. I'll probably test tonight.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Yes, I'll probably stick with the First Response, the Internet cheapies didn't work for me last time. According to them I never ovulated when I got pregnant last. Couldn't believe the smiley face price! I thought I'd give it a go since my friend's FS told her to use those ones but I can't be bothered with $70. I'll probably test tonight.
    Which IC's were you using? I've used two types and one is a lot more sensitive than the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lullaby conceptions. I still have heaps because we got pregnant quickly last time but don't want to bother using them.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Lullaby conceptions. I still have heaps because we got pregnant quickly last time but don't want to bother using them.
    Haven't tried those. Oracle fertility has been really good for me but I'm trying my fertility2family ones this month...they're less sensitive but should still be able to pick up my surge.

That said, the month before last i had a short surge over night so didnt get a true positive when i tested with the oracle ones (tested 8pm one day then 8pm the next - surge was likely about 12am...pretty sure of this as the same thing happened last month but after i tested at 8pm i also test at 11pm - at 8pm it wasnt quite positive, at 11pm it was definitely positive!)