Closed Thread
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm sorry Ted, its very hard. I would love twins. I'm a nanny and a doula so have cared for heaps of twins and love the dynamics, the ones I currently have are hilarious. But, I worry because twins are high risk pregnancies so I have mixed feelings about 'wishing' for twins and the added worry of the pregnancy when we've already had a loss. A close friend lost her twins to Twin to Twin Transfusion which can happen with identicals. That said I would love my TTC to be over in one go and not have to go through all of this again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I find it so hard being back at square one, living my life in two week increments.
    Oh Holly I know exactly what you mean! It's a constant state of "maybe-just-in-case-what-if" isn't it? 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I'm sorry Ted, its very hard. I would love twins. I'm a nanny and a doula so have cared for heaps of twins and love the dynamics, the ones I currently have are hilarious. But, I worry because twins are high risk pregnancies so I have mixed feelings about 'wishing' for twins and the added worry of the pregnancy when we've already had a loss. A close friend lost her twins to Twin to Twin Transfusion which can happen with identicals. That said I would love my TTC to be over in one go and not have to go through all of this again!
    Thanks HG and Ponytail. I agree with the high-risk part. Twins have run in my family, but have never both been born so I would stress the whole time. Thankfully, even on fertility meds we only conceived one. If only we could buy new bodies or parts. There's no way if the world was ending tomorrow that I would be allowed on the spaceship as a breeder!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ahhhhh bright bleeding on cd14 of a 35 day cycle stupid body, why can't u b normal???!!!!

I wouldn't b allowed on as a breeder either

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also out.

The witch appreared in full force yesterday after 2 days of spotting. I start Puregon injections today as part of our first IUI cycle. I am extremely nervous and don't know what to expect. They told me our chances will increase from 11% to 15% with IUI. I thought the chances would have been much higher and I just worry that this wont work either.

I hope the rest of you get your BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post
    I'm also out.

The witch appreared in full force yesterday after 2 days of spotting. I start Puregon injections today as part of our first IUI cycle. I am extremely nervous and don't know what to expect. They told me our chances will increase from 11% to 15% with IUI. I thought the chances would have been much higher and I just worry that this wont work either.

I hope the rest of you get your BFP's.
    Sorry parents2be
    Good luck with IUI!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting this afternoon. It's not looking good for me this month 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NOOOO, after such a good BFP run to a run of AF and spotting! Sorry to hear everyone!
    Channy could it be spotting prior to O? I get this some cycles

A slice of my Pina-Colada Meringue pie will make everything better The things i do when i am home sick haha! (nothing major just a stoopid virus aggrevating my even stupider sinuses!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I don't want to rain on anyone's parade and I REALLY hope you get your BFP, nausea and even vomiting are PMS signals for me I hope they aren't for you xx
    Clear blue digi aren't as sensitive as frer so don't be disappointed if it comes up not pregnant at first, I would personally wait til you are late for AF to do a digi
    Thanks for the reply Ponytail,I totally get what you're saying, frer has always been spot on for me. I guess the not knowing if/ when I O'd and the irregular cycles is testing my limits.
    Fx for everyone, hope the BFP's continue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, another unsuccessful month here . I don't think we will ever conceive naturally again.