Closed Thread
Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Ooh really? Thanks Blotched! I hope so. I just checked and I can barely reach my cervix today and it is closed up like nothing else.. and in just a few hours CM has gone creamy and not stretchy. Shouldn't my cervix be open? You must be right, I must have already O'd but it's only CD11.

So confusing. I wish I had have used some OPKs
    How long are your cycles?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are normally short, 24 days. I thought I would O tomorrow so I guess it's not that far off. I normally get O cramps but maybe I missed them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    They are normally short, 24 days. I thought I would O tomorrow so I guess it's not that far off. I normally get O cramps but maybe I missed them!
    That sounds about right then. Oing cd10-12 would be normal for you. Definitely sounds like you've od already. Was your cervix open yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did another ic this arvo and its bfn. Must of been evap line last night. Not sure why my lower back is dull aching and Im in a constant bad mood. Must just be an old cranky woman. Haha
    AF is due Fri so i wont do another test til thursday now.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke too soon! Cramping all over the shop now. Thanks for putting up with my craziness ladies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    That sounds about right then. Oing cd10-12 would be normal for you. Definitely sounds like you've od already. Was your cervix open yesterday?
    Ooh sorry my phone wasn't reloading properly before I posted again. Yeah it was open yesterday. So I think you are spot on! Thanks for your guidance

Wheee, will BD tonight to be safe. Actually that seems ridiculous if my cervix is closed.. I guess I am in the TWW?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my goodness.....

After my first mth using cbfm and opks just incase i have been feeling pretty blah, Had a couple of spots sunday night and monday morning and was very constipated (TMI)...was crying last night with it.... Had a head cold out of no where yesterday and was so irritated at my kids for everything/.... Today I am meant to be 10dpo (i thought i was) but i did a test (not using FMU) and it was a great strong positive.....

so scared after my loss in feb and trying to be excited for this little one..... but terrified of getting happy right now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bd tonight just in case Elswyth. You could be 1dpo but it could be o day too (i have had o days before that have been the day after all the fertile signs).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome, thanks Blotched. You saved my life today! I am still cramping heaps, will BD later and then keep my fingers crossed.

Oooh that sounds promising angelsofmine!! Congrats! It sounds to me like you can afford to be at least a little bit excited

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fit into this month too, after miscarrying in Feb this is my 2nd cycle and af was due yesterday. I tested with a home kit and got a very very faint positive line so I'm still not sure if its s bfp or not. Will test again tomorrow, really hoping for a sticky baby this time but am so nervous!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub