Closed Thread
Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Every second day worked for us last time, so fingers crossed it not only works this time but the result is a healthy baby that gets to come home! My cycle is pretty regular and I get the discharge signs you're meant to get around your fertile week and ovulating so hoping dtd every other day around these signs will work. That said I'm day 8 of my cycle and already have a little discharge so maybe I'll start now! Meant to start next week around 17th. It's not an exact science--you don't know what's going on in there!

Was thinking of going to get the expensive ovulation tests today that have the smiley faces. A friend doing IVF was told to use these ones by her FS because they're the best at detecting. According to the Internet cheapies, I didn't ovulate at all last time we fell pregnant!
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 13-04-2013 at 10:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please put me down to test on 15 May... arrgghh... it's so long to wait. I'm CD1. I was thinking this cycle we should bd every 2nd day from CD14 - CD24. I usually o between CD19 & CD23. Please let this cycle be the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I be put down for the 12th please.
    On my 1st cycle after my m/c
    Hoping for a Birthday BFP in May.
    Currently CD 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can you please put me for the 13th. Not going to 'go hard' this month but, just for the hell of it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The list has been updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    The list has been updated
    Thanks hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone

I thought i would join this group as i dont think ill be testing in April.
    Well a bit about me, I have three beautiful children to my previous marriage and my DP last week not only proposed to me but also gave the go ahead for more beautiful children!! My DP also has a son so in total we have 4 children together and now TTC #5!
    Last thursday i got the implanon taken out which had been in for 3yrs and i think I may be ovulating not sure. Didnt think it could happen that quick. Unfortunately my DP is overseas and wont be back til saturday so Im hoping that we havent missed the egg. Once he comes back we will be on holidays together for 3 weeks so hopefully we catch the egg during that time.
    Im ever so excited and cant believe that this is all happening im still in shock. It actually feels like my first baby all over again.

Well i look forward in going through this journey with you all and look forward in meeting you all on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydensmum View Post
    Hi everyone

I thought i would join this group as i dont think ill be testing in April.
    Well a bit about me, I have three beautiful children to my previous marriage and my DP last week not only proposed to me but also gave the go ahead for more beautiful children!! My DP also has a son so in total we have 4 children together and now TTC #5!
    Last thursday i got the implanon taken out which had been in for 3yrs and i think I may be ovulating not sure. Didnt think it could happen that quick. Unfortunately my DP is overseas and wont be back til saturday so Im hoping that we havent missed the egg. Once he comes back we will be on holidays together for 3 weeks so hopefully we catch the egg during that time.
    Im ever so excited and cant believe that this is all happening im still in shock. It actually feels like my first baby all over again.

Well i look forward in going through this journey with you all and look forward in meeting you all on here.
    Welcome! And congrats on your engagement!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations jaydensmum and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Guys. Id like to be put down for the 14th may... It might be earlier or later but will start with that. id love for it to be earlier cos its my birthday on the 11th so getting a bfp on my bday would be extra spesh!!! Im cd3 here and on my 9th cycle of TTC. Starting on elevit and mega b complex to lengthen my lp (its 8 days) so hopefully that will help things along

i havent read an of the replies yet but will go now and catch up on what everyone is up to good luck girls xx