Closed Thread
Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ricepudding, I didn't see your post but just wanted to add that until you have suffered a loss you can't really say what you would do. When we fell pregnant I told all my family and close friends because I too thought that I'd want their support should we lose the baby. We did lose the baby and I tell you it was A LOT harder on DH and I that we had to then tell everyone we'd lost it. Next time we are waiting until 1st tri is over before telling anyone. Everyone is different so everyone would react differently after a loss but I'm just saying that for us we definitely regret telling people and I honestly never thought I would regret it. I don't think it should make you think any less of your friendship at all that your friend chose not to tell you x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those with faint lines! Myself I got too scared to test today (I don't know if I can bear a BFN) so tomorrow is the day. Had a bit of an emotional meltdown last night - poor DF dealing with my tears and yelling! Hope it's not PMS and preg hormones instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hollygolightly, glad I didn't upset you, thanks for understanding. You're right, if need be she may well have turned to me for support anyway. It's not that big of a deal in terms of the friendship. You're also right that it is personal to the couple - it's not about me, I do realize that!

Meanwhile your symptoms sound really promising. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

redlips, I'm really sorry to hear of your expèrience and your loss. That must have been very, very hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Ricepudding, I didn't see your post but just wanted to add that until you have suffered a loss you can't really say what you would do. When we fell pregnant I told all my family and close friends because I too thought that I'd want their support should we lose the baby. We did lose the baby and I tell you it was A LOT harder on DH and I that we had to then tell everyone we'd lost it. Next time we are waiting until 1st tri is over before telling anyone. Everyone is different so everyone would react differently after a loss but I'm just saying that for us we definitely regret telling people and I honestly never thought I would regret it. I don't think it should make you think any less of your friendship at all that your friend chose not to tell you x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    i uunderstand and I'm sorry for your loss. In the case of my friend, she had no trouble conceiving and has not experienced a loss - so circumstances are a little different. I didn't and don't mean to pass judgment or comment on those that have experienced a loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just having a read through & am glad to hear that other ladies are feeling down/grumpy around O time. I was so cranky this morning that I didn't even want to BD. Thankfully I calmed down though! I am not using OPK's but having symptoms of O so making the most of it now.

As for announcing pregnancy.. each to their own! Given my history, I personally prefer to wait till after the 20 week mark to tell people. I would wait much later if it didn't become obvious!!!

Sorry to those who are out for May & good luck to those testing over the next few days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ricepudding View Post
    Hollygolightly, glad I didn't upset you, thanks for understanding. You're right, if need be she may well have turned to me for support anyway. It's not that big of a deal in terms of the friendship. You're also right that it is personal to the couple - it's not about me, I do realize that!

Meanwhile your symptoms sound really promising. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

redlips, I'm really sorry to hear of your expèrience and your loss. That must have been very, very hard.
    No worries. I just look back on how I was when we first started TTC last year, so naive to what anyone else may have been feeling or thinking! After loosing our baby not only did our own experience open my eyes to what a personal and sensitive subject TTC and pregnancy is but we also had a few friends who opened up to us about their stories of loss and fertility problems. You don't realize what some couples are going through. I understand your friend hasn't had those experiences but it doesn't mean they weren't scared, worried, etc. Or they just decided as a couple that waiting to tell was what they were going to do and respected each other on that. A lot of couples worry about 'jinxing' it if they tell too soon as well.

FX these little signs aren't in my head!!! Because the cramps are so mild I'm telling myself that maybe I always get them but don't notice because they're not painful and I'm only noticing now because I'm desperately searching for any sign...who knows!!

I'm petrified to be pregnant again, it's why I'm having trouble sleeping, worried that every little thing I do may be hindering the development if something is happening there. Am I too hot when I'm sleeping? Did going for a run just ruin something? Did putting some pimple cream on my face (that three drs have told me is fine) ruin something? I'm overanalyzing everything! Because we don't know what happened to our baby it's hard for me not to associate everything I did last time as a potential reason why she died.

At the same time, I'm petrified of never having a baby and feel incredibly desperate for another. These feelings and fears must trump the other fears I'm having or else I think I'd be too scared to even TTC.

Do you own your own business? Hopefully you can relax this weekend and get some sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all! Congrats to the BFPs!

I haven't been on much because I wanted to take a break and have basically been waiting for O day.

I literally just got a on a digital ovulation test and am wanting advice on when you think would be best for us to dtd? Here is my chart :-)

Kelly1.jpg
    Last edited by Kelsie; 04-05-2013 at 13:03.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticingPatience View Post
    Good luck to those with faint lines! Myself I got too scared to test today (I don't know if I can bear a BFN) so tomorrow is the day. Had a bit of an emotional meltdown last night - poor DF dealing with my tears and yelling! Hope it's not PMS and preg hormones instead!
    I'm also testing tomorrow...sounds like there's a few of us.

I've had some very mild cramps/pressure down there too. And a weird sharpish pain last night (just on one side). My temp is really high today but that could just mean i have good progesterone levels.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck this time blotched, got everything crossed for you I'm new to this thread, been chatting for a few months now in another, but didn't think I'd be doing any testing in May until my hubby and I decided that we would start asap after all. Dtd that night (our d&m just happened to fall the day before I was due to O!) and now in the tww. I have a feeling we probably won't be successful this time, but I'll be testing around the 14th anyway. Not quite prepared either, have to cut down on caffeine and booze pronto! Good luck to all of you who have tests to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I'm also testing tomorrow...sounds like there's a few of us.

I've had some very mild cramps/pressure down there too. And a weird sharpish pain last night (just on one side). My temp is really high today but that could just mean i have good progesterone levels.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Me too!! Sort of feels like really mild AF cramps. But when I'm busy I don't notice , only when I'm thinking about what the bloody hell could be going on in there!! Feeling a lot calmer and sane today. Bring on the BFP's

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PracticingPatience For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (04-05-2013)