Closed Thread
Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    What an interesting discussion about telling friends and miscarrying. I've never TTCed before so this is all very new to me. It's such a blessing to be able to read about everyone else's experience and learn what to expect and it's so great that everyone on here is so kind in sharing their experience and respecting other people's opinions.
    I totally agree! TTC is something no one ever talks about. I'd go bananas if it weren't for forums like this - it's amazing to be able to share information, experiences and advice and to know that I'm not the only one obsessing over how many days to go till I can test lol 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I just had an epiphany !!

I was doing a workout on the treadmill and telling hubby all my plans. Not wanting to put on more than 15kg , not to get me anything I may demand during this pregnancy that I wouldn't eat otherwise, telling him he has to be supportive of our VBA2C and for it to have better chances I need to be fit and healthy and he needs to back me up and remind me!!

Well I get into the shower and I say to myself ' your getting a bit far ahead of yourself! Your 4.2 weeks, it's early days yet , stop making such big plans and dreams. Wait until you get to a safer point in pregnancy to get excited!'

Then I stood there brooding , being a bit ticked off that I felt like I shouldn't and couldn't get to excited. Then I said to myself (yeah I talk to myself in my head ALOT I'm a nuffa) 'you know what, this could be your last pregnancy. This baby may or may not stick but why the hell shouldn't you feel excited and make all the plans in the world for this pregnancy and baby because if it sticks , it's the last time your going to feel like this, so enjoy it and don't over analyze what may happen! Go with the now and the now says your pregnant, your having a baby in January! Stuff the possibility of another loss, if that comes it doesn't make my plans for this baby insignificant !!'

So after myself told myself off, i realized that if I am to lose this baby that I will be ok and I will deal with that when and if it comes, until then I'm planning away right down to the last week and I'm going to get ridiculously fiat pumping excited because this could be it and that scares me a lot!

So yeah I just wanted to share

Me -30, DH -30, DS -7, DS -5, DS -2 and UTD with #4 Due Jan 2014

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's the way to think, Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It looks like o was late yesterday, so I'll be testing on 17 May (my mum's birthday)... unless I cave beforehand (if my alternating lp pattern continues, lp should be 11 days this cycle, so I could test on 14 May).

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has arrived early for me with no warning so count me out this month, and may be even June depending in these random cycles. FS on 22nd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    AF has arrived early for me with no warning so count me out this month, and may be even June depending in these random cycles. FS on 22nd
    Good luck with the FS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Sorry to hear!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Redlips can you color me red... There's no way I'll be testing on May 15th... Cd2 now. I have no idea how I supposedly worked that one out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll have to put (AF) beside your name for now, til I get to the computer. Did you have an irregular cycle or just miscalculated?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    That's a great way to think Kelly!

Good luck at the fs Rebecca...hope you get some answers.

Fx for you Funchu! Its about time you got your sticky I think.

Atm...10dpo and i think I might test at 12dpo (Sunday)...if I don't forget.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (03-05-2013)