Closed Thread
Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    no point in letting a few minor things ruin the day as hopefully it is the only one either of us have just so glad to finally get there. So weird it is now over but no more stress and can ttc in hopefully short time.
    Beautiful attitude shows strength of character, luck and baby dust to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    According to my OPK's I o'd yesterday so now officially in that wonderful two week wait.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    According to my OPK's I o'd yesterday so now officially in that wonderful two week wait.....
    Hope it goes speedy for you Laurs!

I think I am due to O next week - when did you commence using OPKs? This is my first cycle using them - and did you just DTD from when AF finished (hehe feels funny asking that!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone used or is using the ovavue ferility monitor? I want to get one but ive found mixed reviews.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just started TTC last night! When should I start OPK?

Hi all,

First up, congrats to Wobbler on your big day! I also got hitched not too long ago, sweet memories!!!

We officially started TTC last night for our first bub! Today is Day 8 in cycle - I usually have 32 day cycles, and have been using Maybe Baby and today tried OPK. OPK was BFP++++ yay!!! Do you think it's right or possible to ovulate that early?

My it is right! We will continue to DTD for the rest of the month.
    Any insight welcome!!
    thanks and to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I get the same thing! Before O I get so ****ed off at the world for any little thing, and everyone is completely annoying. It's awful when I can't snap out of it. Like now! Haha! Hoping to O over the weekend
    Oh thank goodness. I've been feeling murderous & depressed today and thought I was losing my sanity
    I'm also a bit bloated (yuck). I was supposed to o yesterday... hopefully I will o tomorrow. This time we're going to continue to bd every couple of days until we get our BFP (or AF comes, but fx that doesn't happen). It's getting tiring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still keeping tabs on you all ladies as I am waiting for some January mums to be to start chatting
    Sorry for the BFNs we have had and the psychotic hormones some are experiencing
    AFM I'm in the who to tell stage. Mum, dad and my two sisters know and my two best friends. I sort of feel awkward now telling anyone so early as I have lost 3 and I seem to think that they will think I'm a doodle for sharing my news so early with my history but hey I'm 3 and 3 .
    In my head I want to scream from the roof tops cause I am so excited , hopefully we start seeing some more BFP's in the next week as more testing happens! Still smothering you all in baby dust xx

Me -30, DH -30, DS -7, DS -5, DS -2 and UTD with #4 Due Jan 2014

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an interesting discussion about telling friends and miscarrying. I've never TTCed before so this is all very new to me. It's such a blessing to be able to read about everyone else's experience and learn what to expect and it's so great that everyone on here is so kind in sharing their experience and respecting other people's opinions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I am going to join you all. TTC #3 at the moment and will be testing on the 21st!

Good Luck to everyone & congrats to the BFP's already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your wedding, Wobbler! Glad you had a lovely day and aren't sweating the small stuff. I got married in Jan this year, and I was wired for about 24 hours afterwards & stressing about whether everyone had a good time!

Good luck with the TTC - hope you don't have to wait too long to see the magical two lines 😊