Closed Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They all sound like good signs jen! Good luck!!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yay Jen! That's great . Fyi...often just before I o i feel down/like giving up or like i don't care about ttc. I think its just hormones . Then I o and all i can think about is cute little babies!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yay Jen! That's great . Fyi...often just before I o i feel down/like giving up or like i don't care about ttc. I think its just hormones . Then I o and all i can think about is cute little babies!
    How freaking crazy is that.. Damn hormonies!
    I feel psychotic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with everyone else - I will struggle to tell those close to me next time. I have a circle of very close girlfriends (we have been besties for almost 20 years and see eachother several times a week), but I won't tell them until I am well into the 2nd trimester. My loss really didn't come easy.

Kind of on the topic of losses - I still feel so ripped off that I have to TTC. I hate TTC. I don't find it fun or exciting. I find re waiting tedious and the constant bfns depressing. Not only that, I should have a baby growing in my belly right now. I am p!ssed that I am back at square one, I guess. And, I am finding it really difficult to track this cycle as it is my first post d&c. Sorry for all the negativity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I agree with everyone else - I will struggle to tell those close to me next time. I have a circle of very close girlfriends (we have been besties for almost 20 years and see eachother several times a week), but I won't tell them until I am well into the 2nd trimester. My loss really didn't come easy.

Kind of on the topic of losses - I still feel so ripped off that I have to TTC. I hate TTC. I don't find it fun or exciting. I find re waiting tedious and the constant bfns depressing. Not only that, I should have a baby growing in my belly right now. I am p!ssed that I am back at square one, I guess. And, I am finding it really difficult to track this cycle as it is my first post d&c. Sorry for all the negativity
    I'm with you, it's very hard to be right back at square one when I should have a newborn in my arms. I feel like its Groundhog Day or something. :/

NYC update: NY boss called DH yesterday and discussed the roll with him. There are a few others that have shown interest so they'll do an interview process over the next 2 weeks and decide by then. If he gets it we could be moving by the end of the month. Scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post

Yeah I wont be telling anyone except dp but only a week after I have missed my period and my mom. The rest of the family will only know when I am 15 or 16 weeks. Ive lost two bubs recently and it sucked big time because ppl knew

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    How did it go? Best day of ur life? Xx congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Congrats Wobblersmum!!! How did it all end up going? How was the honeymoon?
    Was a perfect day the weather was so kind to us thankfully. Only a few hiccups on the day the wrong song was played for my dad and me and was the bridal dance so just gave up on the idea and there were 2 other small things that I can't even remember atm so mustn't have been too bad lol. Managed to go and see a fair few things in New Zealand first hotel was beautiful as had a honeymoon suite so had rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed and in the bath, there was a bottle of moet and a bottle of wine with our name on it and some entrees and chocolate dipped strawberries. Cruise was nice and relaxing although there was a lot of rain on a few days on board so only swam in pool twice but had many cocktails so back on diet today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    How freaking crazy is that.. Damn hormonies!
    I feel psychotic!
    I get the same thing! Before O I get so ****ed off at the world for any little thing, and everyone is completely annoying. It's awful when I can't snap out of it. Like now! Haha! Hoping to O over the weekend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Was a perfect day the weather was so kind to us thankfully. Only a few hiccups on the day the wrong song was played for my dad and me and was the bridal dance so just gave up on the idea and there were 2 other small things that I can't even remember atm so mustn't have been too bad lol. Managed to go and see a fair few things in New Zealand first hotel was beautiful as had a honeymoon suite so had rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed and in the bath, there was a bottle of moet and a bottle of wine with our name on it and some entrees and chocolate dipped strawberries. Cruise was nice and relaxing although there was a lot of rain on a few days on board so only swam in pool twice but had many cocktails so back on diet today
    Sounds divine! Congratulations! Every wedding has its minor hiccups l am glad they didn't phase you too much enjoy married life!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    no point in letting a few minor things ruin the day as hopefully it is the only one either of us have just so glad to finally get there. So weird it is now over but no more stress and can ttc in hopefully short time.