Closed Thread
Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eeeeeep. im so excited!!!! Ovulation is early this month. I have been taking elevit and mega b complex daily so im hopefull that iis regulating things and my lp is long enough to get preg. My Opk is just about positive and ive been a bit 'wetter ' down there so it should happen tonight/ tomorrow.

im hoping i havent missed it. I Didnt test this morning even tho i was fighting myself saying i should test. We Just dtd and will continue to untill af or bfp comes. we dtd 4 days ago so i think im in with a shot! Fingers Crossed anyway. Anyway i haven't read todays posts yet so will go do that now. was just too excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    I got a BFP today so hopefully won't be needing to test in may if this one sticks around!!
    Best of luck to everyone in may and wishing you lots of babydust!
    xxx
    Congratulations!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Eeeeeep. im so excited!!!! Ovulation is early this month. I have been taking elevit and mega b complex daily so im hopefull that iis regulating things and my lp is long enough to get preg. My Opk is just about positive and ive been a bit 'wetter ' down there so it should happen tonight/ tomorrow.

im hoping i havent missed it. I Didnt test this morning even tho i was fighting myself saying i should test. We Just dtd and will continue to untill af or bfp comes. we dtd 4 days ago so i think im in with a shot! Fingers Crossed anyway. Anyway i haven't read todays posts yet so will go do that now. was just too excited
    You definitely have not missed o Monkeyseemonkeydo...and if you dont get a true positive opk i think it would be safe to assume it was last night.

When i started b vitamins my o day was early for two months...now on the third month my o was delayed but i think thats unrelated to the b vits.

Congrats futuremama!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh! An early bfp! That's a good sign right!? Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok ladies I done my test roughly 9-10DPO (I think I change this every day as I get too excited and have no idea when I actually ovulated)
    So it's on the spectrum of being too early but there is the faintest of lines, it's not a high quality test so I might wait until Tuesday and re test.
    Silly girl I should have waited a couple of days. Anyway it's looking hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed the line gets darker Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Fingers crossed the line gets darker Kelly
    Sounds promising Kelly. Perhaps an early January baby for you!

Hi ladies, officially transferring from April. Can I be popped down for the 28th please?
    Has anyone else had lining problems after a D&C? Last one was mid January and I can't think of anything else and AF has been odd and lighter, shorter since. I regulated my last cycle so the follicular phase was shorter and got a luteal of 14 days but it didn't make a difference. Only other thing that I can think of is my progesterone not staying up. Is it progesterone that they use to help build the lining more? I've read so much over the few months I can't remember which way is up! My acne actually went away from ovulation for a week, then hit hard again this week so I suppose I could tell that my hormones had swung back again. I'll pop this in a PCOS thread too but thought some on here might have a few ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed for you Kelly that the line gets darker!

Sorry Little Ted I don't know much about it but hopefully someone does.

AFM feeling like I'm going crazy waiting for O...still so long to go. Really want the next week and a half to go fast! Hopefully I can preoccupy myself enough to not go completely crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies- sorry I'm a bit behind on everything. We've had our due date so I've been emotional and flat. We've also had a big distraction, DH received a call from his manager is NYC asking if he'd like to be put forward for a job there. Exciting but sh*tting myself. It would be a fast move, potentially gone before May is finished so I've just been worrying about if I'm pregnant and having to figure out a new dr and hospital. I know I shouldn't stress, others are getting put forward as well but I just want to make sure I don't do anything wrong this pregnancy.

Also, congratulations futuremamma and exciting Kelly! Fingers crossed it gets darker. I don't think I'll be able to wait until the 6th to test! The temptation is so strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love NYC! How exciting.

Good luck with testing everyone. I hope you all get those 2 lines!!!

AFM - waiting for o... should be a few more days... bd bd bd !!!