Closed Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I wish April would hurry up already and finish, bring on May! I have to wait almost the first two weeks of May till we can really start trying but will start DTD every other day till then and then probably at least every day during o week. Lots of fun to be had! Thinking I might head out and buy some new underwear for this month...spice things up even more for DH. I'm going to try and stay super confident this month.

hows every one else going in the waiting game?
    I am now 8-9DPO and my boobs are getting worse, I feel like I am getting the flu and I swear I have had that implantation feeling.
    Omg I am so imagining this I recon! Haha hate it when the body plays tricks on the mind and the mind goes into overdrive !
    Although I knew at 3.3 with two of my pregnancies.
    6 days until testing day !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish April would hurry up already and finish, bring on May! I have to wait almost the first two weeks of May till we can really start trying but will start DTD every other day till then and then probably at least every day during o week. Lots of fun to be had! Thinking I might head out and buy some new underwear for this month...spice things up even more for DH. I'm going to try and stay super confident this month.

hows every one else going in the waiting game?
    Ops I hit send!
    You are going to have a great few weeks, practice makes perfect I say !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Possibly o day today or yesterday...if i've od at all. So almost in the tww!

Sounds like you are going to be very busy for the next few weeks Jessi!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oooh good luck!!! Hopefully you have and that you catch your egg! And yes fun times ahead to be had

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    I am now 8-9DPO and my boobs are getting worse, I feel like I am getting the flu and I swear I have had that implantation feeling.
    Omg I am so imagining this I recon! Haha hate it when the body plays tricks on the mind and the mind goes into overdrive !
    Although I knew at 3.3 with two of my pregnancies.
    6 days until testing day !!!
    Hopefully it's a good sign then that your body knows what's happening. Hopefully the next 6days go fast for you!

yes a busy few weeks practising ahead haha. I was too scared to do too much in my last TWW because of my non-sticky the month before so DH has missed out for a bit. Will be making up for it for the next 3 and a bit wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's a good sign then that your body knows what's happening. Hopefully the next 6days go fast for you!

yes a busy few weeks practising ahead haha. I was too scared to do too much in my last TWW because of my non-sticky the month before so DH has missed out for a bit. Will be making up for it for the next 3 and a bit wks
    Aw sorry about that. It's always scary trying again after loss.
    This is my first time TTC since our loss Feb2012 and I'm terrified. I didn't DTD with DH for at least 3 months after I had d&c last year. Thank god he is an understanding man.
    FX we both get sticky ones this time x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    How are you going with the recovery?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah good. The first few days were horrible. I had my balloon catheter taken out yesterday I thought it would hurt butbit didn't. Im in estrogen and waiting to seen in will o. Dr wants to do another scope to see how well ita healing and if there are any adhesions and scar tissue but my health fund is being stupid and might nit cover it because ita drom a surgery that I had to pay for grrrrrr im sick of them!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I'm happy to say my body is all back on track after having my implanon out two weeks ago yay!!! I was so worried it would take a while since I've heard it can take up to three months to regulate well I'm CD1 today and had a perfect 28 day cycle so here's to May testing

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydensmum View Post
    Well I'm happy to say my body is all back on track after having my implanon out two weeks ago yay!!! I was so worried it would take a while since I've heard it can take up to three months to regulate well I'm CD1 today and had a perfect 28 day cycle so here's to May testing
    Yay! thats great. Fx you get a bfp...May is so close now.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah good. The first few days were horrible. I had my balloon catheter taken out yesterday I thought it would hurt butbit didn't. Im in estrogen and waiting to seen in will o. Dr wants to do another scope to see how well ita healing and if there are any adhesions and scar tissue but my health fund is being stupid and might nit cover it because ita drom a surgery that I had to pay for grrrrrr im sick of them!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm glad you a on the mend. Private health care can be so frustrating, I've heard heaps of stories like that. I don't have it so everything I've had done was through public which I found great, but I know with certain surgeries private health is definitely beneficial.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had what i would describe as rapid pin pricks sensation on my left hand side for about a minute and then today I have had twinges or cramps in my lower abdomen. I am about 4dpo and am thinking I may be trying to read to much into things.

This is going to be a very long TWW.