Closed Thread
Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    everyone!

I'm not quite sure if I will be joining this thread but I see that there are ALOT of posts so thought I would pop in and introduce myself just incase.

We are currently cycle 1 TTC #2... I am CD24 of a i-have-no-idea-how-long-cycle, as last cycle wa smy first off the pill and it lasted 72 days.

Not sure when I will test but probably soon LOL.

to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This morning I woke with head cold feeling, went to work but really struggling. I've got a bit of a runny nose and sneezing. I seem to have a lot of saliva this afternoon, not sure what is going on there. I plan to stay in bed tomorrow.

When I took my temp this morning FF gave me an ovulation date of Saturday. Fingers crossed as we dtd Thursday through to Monday night.

All afternoon I have had a stitch type feeling on my right side and very, very low ache. I went to the bathroom and couldn't do the top button up on my work pants; I am so bloated and my face has broken out terribly today with big ugly pimples.

I can't believe I am only 3dpo and have all these things going on and it's far too early for my symptoms. I think my body is enjoying messing with my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Yeh it's not fun not being able to predict things. Don't know if my chances are great for May as O day was yesterday but no BD only the day before as DH had Colonoscopy today and had to do the 'bowel prep' (tmi) and wasn't in the mood...fair enough! So only hope that some swimmers hung around for eggo to release!
    Yeah I have about 100 opk dip sticks and once I see a near positive ill use my digi to confirm. I can't wait to use it. I saw there is a new digi o test out now too and it uses LH and estrogen to give you 4 days of fertile days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah I have about 100 opk dip sticks and once I see a near positive ill use my digi to confirm. I can't wait to use it. I saw there is a new digi o test out now too and it uses LH and estrogen to give you 4 days of fertile days.
    Hey tiffanyandco, any idea what the new digi is called? Thanks :-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Hey tiffanyandco, any idea what the new digi is called? Thanks :-)

Clear blue Digital ovulation test there are a few on ebay in a pack of 20 the shops only stock packs on 7 and ebay is so so so much cheaper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clear blue Digital ovulation test there are a few on ebay in a pack of 20 the shops only stock packs on 7 and ebay is so so so much cheaper
    Thank you, I used the clear blue digital monitor that you POAS for 10-20 days of your cycle, which is really awesome because it gives you low/high and peak fertility days. But the sticks for it are expensive and peeing in a cup for that many days in a row can get tiresome. I might give them a try to give myself a break for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Thank you, I used the clear blue digital monitor that you POAS for 10-20 days of your cycle, which is really awesome because it gives you low/high and peak fertility days. But the sticks for it are expensive and peeing in a cup for that many days in a row can get tiresome. I might give them a try to give myself a break for a while
    Look into the ovacue fertility monitor I want one so badly but they cost alot. If I have an issue with conceiving in the next few cycles ill buy it. Atm (touch wood) I dont have issues with getting pregnant ifts holding on to the pregnancy and hopefully this surgery ive just had has done the trick and I will be able to hold onto my next pregnancy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look into the ovacue fertility monitor I want one so badly but they cost alot. If I have an issue with conceiving in the next few cycles ill buy it. Atm (touch wood) I dont have issues with getting pregnant ifts holding on to the pregnancy and hopefully this surgery ive just had has done the trick and I will be able to hold onto my next pregnancy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How are you going with the recovery?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish April would hurry up already and finish, bring on May! I have to wait almost the first two weeks of May till we can really start trying but will start DTD every other day till then and then probably at least every day during o week. Lots of fun to be had! Thinking I might head out and buy some new underwear for this month...spice things up even more for DH. I'm going to try and stay super confident this month.

hows every one else going in the waiting game?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I wish April would hurry up already and finish, bring on May! I have to wait almost the first two weeks of May till we can really start trying but will start DTD every other day till then and then probably at least every day during o week. Lots of fun to be had! Thinking I might head out and buy some new underwear for this month...spice things up even more for DH. I'm going to try and stay super confident this month.

hows every one else going in the waiting game?
    Possibly o day today or yesterday...if i've od at all. So almost in the tww!

Sounds like you are going to be very busy for the next few weeks Jessi!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app