Closed Thread
Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello! Please put me down for testing on the 6th! O day is today on cd30! Blurgh! Long cycles suck!!! Feels so far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello! Please put me down for testing on the 6th! O day is today on cd30! Blurgh! Long cycles suck!!! Feels so far away
    Argh! Know how you feel. I ovulated in CD28 the past few cycles. Only CD3 for me at the moment so ages to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    Do you have any idea how long it took your hcg levels to return to 0 after your d&c? I keep hearing that fertility peaks immediately after a loss, but when I think about it I cant see how. It supposedly takes approx 2-6 weeks to lose all the hcg, and I don't think you can ovulate with hcg in your system? It's all so confusing!!!
    Mine weren't very high but they took about 3 weeks but it depends on how far along you were ect. I oed right on time and my cycles just carried out like they would have.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Argh! Know how you feel. I ovulated in CD28 the past few cycles. Only CD3 for me at the moment so ages to go...
    I don't envy you with the long cycles I had it with my 3 boys. I got pregnant with my first on a 59 day cycle and my third on a 62 day cycle.
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until I found bubhub. For some reason after my third son AF has been regular like clock work.
    Good luck ladies ! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moving over from April please put me down for the 14th hopefully this our month as its our first wedding anniversary .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please put me down for the 7th. First cycle since miscarriage in December so it's going to be a long TWW. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Received my digital ovulation tests today yay. Anyone using them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Received my digital ovulation tests today yay. Anyone using them?

I have used the clear blue ones as they were at Costco the other week but can get pricey so have now got a giant pack of the dippy ones. They're fun to use lol just make sure you follow the instructions. I wasted a few just assuming how it worked. They can be a bit finicky. But fun when they pop up with a smiley face!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    I don't envy you with the long cycles I had it with my 3 boys. I got pregnant with my first on a 59 day cycle and my third on a 62 day cycle.
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until I found bubhub. For some reason after my third son AF has been regular like clock work.
    Good luck ladies ! X
    Yeh it's not fun not being able to predict things. Don't know if my chances are great for May as O day was yesterday but no BD only the day before as DH had Colonoscopy today and had to do the 'bowel prep' (tmi) and wasn't in the mood...fair enough! So only hope that some swimmers hung around for eggo to release!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Yeh it's not fun not being able to predict things. Don't know if my chances are great for May as O day was yesterday but no BD only the day before as DH had Colonoscopy today and had to do the 'bowel prep' (tmi) and wasn't in the mood...fair enough! So only hope that some swimmers hung around for eggo to release!
    Oh day before is still good! Fx for some slow swimmers
    Lucky hubby ! Haha