Closed Thread
Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1032
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello! Please put me down for testing on the 6th! O day is today on cd30! Blurgh! Long cycles suck!!! Feels so far away

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello! Please put me down for testing on the 6th! O day is today on cd30! Blurgh! Long cycles suck!!! Feels so far away
    Argh! Know how you feel. I ovulated in CD28 the past few cycles. Only CD3 for me at the moment so ages to go...

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    Do you have any idea how long it took your hcg levels to return to 0 after your d&c? I keep hearing that fertility peaks immediately after a loss, but when I think about it I cant see how. It supposedly takes approx 2-6 weeks to lose all the hcg, and I don't think you can ovulate with hcg in your system? It's all so confusing!!!
    Mine weren't very high but they took about 3 weeks but it depends on how far along you were ect. I oed right on time and my cycles just carried out like they would have.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked
    237
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Argh! Know how you feel. I ovulated in CD28 the past few cycles. Only CD3 for me at the moment so ages to go...
    I don't envy you with the long cycles I had it with my 3 boys. I got pregnant with my first on a 59 day cycle and my third on a 62 day cycle.
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until I found bubhub. For some reason after my third son AF has been regular like clock work.
    Good luck ladies ! X

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (23-04-2013)

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Moving over from April please put me down for the 14th hopefully this our month as its our first wedding anniversary .

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Please put me down for the 7th. First cycle since miscarriage in December so it's going to be a long TWW. Good luck to everyone.

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Received my digital ovulation tests today yay. Anyone using them?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Received my digital ovulation tests today yay. Anyone using them?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have used the clear blue ones as they were at Costco the other week but can get pricey so have now got a giant pack of the dippy ones. They're fun to use lol just make sure you follow the instructions. I wasted a few just assuming how it worked. They can be a bit finicky. But fun when they pop up with a smiley face!

  10. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    I don't envy you with the long cycles I had it with my 3 boys. I got pregnant with my first on a 59 day cycle and my third on a 62 day cycle.
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until I found bubhub. For some reason after my third son AF has been regular like clock work.
    Good luck ladies ! X
    Yeh it's not fun not being able to predict things. Don't know if my chances are great for May as O day was yesterday but no BD only the day before as DH had Colonoscopy today and had to do the 'bowel prep' (tmi) and wasn't in the mood...fair enough! So only hope that some swimmers hung around for eggo to release!

  11. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked
    237
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Yeh it's not fun not being able to predict things. Don't know if my chances are great for May as O day was yesterday but no BD only the day before as DH had Colonoscopy today and had to do the 'bowel prep' (tmi) and wasn't in the mood...fair enough! So only hope that some swimmers hung around for eggo to release!
    Oh day before is still good! Fx for some slow swimmers
    Lucky hubby ! Haha


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 20:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 18:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!