Closed Thread
Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    DH actually asked me if he could just sleep lastnight
    Haha my husband new to savor every last thrust ! Lol
    Cause once that BFP is there hello every few weeks if your lucky !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    Hello May ladies I'm 3-6 DPO not quiet sure when ! I'm hoping this time next week I might have a little gut feeling on what's happening if anything.
    Hubby and I only missed one day last Tuesday so im confident in having lots of swimmers around waiting to catch the egg.
    How is everyone else going? Anyone else all sexed out!? Haha I sure am
    Yes I am. I have dtd the last 4nights and will again today and tomorrow. Prior to that we were doing every second day.

DH and I went away for the weekend but today I am still extremely tired and not sure if I am getting a cold or have an allergy. I have an itchy throat, sneezing and slightly nauseated.

Yesterday after breakfast I felt unwell. Had lunch and felt great, then after yuck again. At 5:30pm after restlessly laying in bed I thought I was about to vomit, ran to toilet but just dry reaching.

Today I am so bloated my work skirt is tight and I cannot suck my stomach in. I am very thirsty also. I have no idea what is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post
    Yes I am. I have dtd the last 4nights and will again today and tomorrow. Prior to that we were doing every second day.

DH and I went away for the weekend but today I am still extremely tired and not sure if I am getting a cold or have an allergy. I have an itchy throat, sneezing and slightly nauseated.

Yesterday after breakfast I felt unwell. Had lunch and felt great, then after yuck again. At 5:30pm after restlessly laying in bed I thought I was about to vomit, ran to toilet but just dry reaching.

Today I am so bloated my work skirt is tight and I cannot suck my stomach in. I am very thirsty also. I have no idea what is happening.
    How many dpo are you??

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post

Oh dear hopefully your not coming down with anything but a BFP ! I had symptoms with two of my kids at 1 week past ovulation !
    How many DPO are u ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I am only CD 14 so hopefully ovulated over the weekend. This is far to early for any pregnancy symptoms though isn't it. My nose is more of a run now and I am a bit achy with some shivering this afternoon but now really warm, rather flushed feeling.

Last month I ovulated CD 13 and for the first time ever I felt it. I have had some twinges on my right side over the weekend and a sharp one driving home, not sure if ovulation has actually happened yet.

TMI but I have been much drier this month, not sure if its a result of the clomid.

Argh... waiting kills doesn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yep way to early if its been caught! Damn it , sounds like a virus coming on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so you know how when u are TTC u hold on to any sign until u get your BFP! Or BFN!! I'm having that moment !
    I'm 6 DPO and my boobs are sore!! Argh it has always been my first symptom , I get sore boobs before AF but only ever 3-4 days before it comes I am 9 days off being due for AF and I took my bra off and was surprised to find them feeling tender !
    Crap now I'm just going to hold onto this for another week before I test !
    I think I'll be testing on the 1st now as OV occurred 2 days early !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can i please be changed to testing on the 7th. I have ovulated later than expected.
    :babydust: everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    Ok so you know how when u are TTC u hold on to any sign until u get your BFP! Or BFN!! I'm having that moment !
    I'm 6 DPO and my boobs are sore!! Argh it has always been my first symptom , I get sore boobs before AF but only ever 3-4 days before it comes I am 9 days off being due for AF and I took my bra off and was surprised to find them feeling tender !
    Crap now I'm just going to hold onto this for another week before I test !
    I think I'll be testing on the 1st now as OV occurred 2 days early !
    Sounds promising!!! Fx for you!!!

5dpo here and feeling some little aches in my left ovary... Which I was feeling that might've been my ovulation side this month....

I think if AF doesn't show on 3rd I'll test on that Saturday... The 4th I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Sounds promising!!! Fx for you!!!

5dpo here and feeling some little aches in my left ovary... Which I was feeling that might've been my ovulation side this month....

I think if AF doesn't show on 3rd I'll test on that Saturday... The 4th I think...

It feels like so long ago I have been at TTC stage I forget how crazy it is ! All the ifs that we hope are occurring !
    Argh bring on next week/ end !!
    Fx for everyone this month I'm shaking the baby dust like a mad woman