Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    I, surprisingly, am not
    I still am not sure on O, so it's a good thing I'm not over it yet lol
    Haha well you still have a couple of weeks left don't you enjoy haha
    I'm so sexed out this week! 6 times in a week is a record for us probably from before we had the boys so 8 years !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Thanks for your support :-)
    my cycles are irregular since going off the pill in May 2012 I have had 32, 29, 49, 32, 36, 46, 35, 36, 43

One doctor told me that I could possibly have PCOS and had an ultrasound, an internal scan and blood tests but she wasn't too concerned and just told us to keep trying as normal. Not sure whether it's a good or bad thing. I am sure that if there was something major showing that was wrong she would of sent me for more tests or to an FS right?
    I know with my PCOS I would go from a 28-32 day cycle on month to a 55-60 day cycle the next month.
    Then back to 28-32 day cycle. This was based on one ovary being dead from the cysts.
    You may just have to get on it every second day for 3 weeks ! That's what I done with my first son

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

smash023  (22-04-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    Haha well you still have a couple of weeks left don't you enjoy haha
    I'm so sexed out this week! 6 times in a week is a record for us probably from before we had the boys so 8 years !
    Geez...my dh is lucky! Most cycles we dtd 9-11 times during o week. So twice at cd12 this cycle seems barely anything

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    No...only dtd twice so far this cycle (cd 12)...dh has been working so hard I think he's a bit tired. Might have to wake him early tomorrow though

Haha poor partners being sexually assaulted by us clucky women

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-04-2013),JessiW  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Almost! We were going every other day but have done every day since Sat and thinking tomorrow morning as well. After that maybe we'll have a rest, or after Wed... . This is definitely the most we've dtd for ages! I left a note for DH this morning to make sure he didn't go to work without waking me! Surely there's some swimmers in there racing for that egg!

I had another positive OPK this morning. Does that mean I haven't ovulated yet or do they stay positive while you ovulate as well? Like I said I never had a positive one last year so I'm a little naive about it. Also, my First Response ones are coming up positive but my IC's aren't. Could be that they're not as sensitive or that I drank a little too much water, don't know.

Thank you to the ladies commenting on our loss. It's very painful but we just try to take every day as it comes. It's amazing how much you can love a little person that you barely got to meet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Geez...my dh is lucky! Most cycles we dtd 9-11 times during o week. So twice at cd12 this cycle seems barely anything

Haha we have 3 kids and hubby works interstate 3 weeks of every month up until last week he was home during the week of AF for the past 7 months!!!!
    Poor hubby only had 1 day every month so 6 times in one week rocked his world for the next year at least haha
    If I get a BFP I always lose all sexual desires ! It sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH told me on Sat that we had to dtd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Almost! We were going every other day but have done every day since Sat and thinking tomorrow morning as well. After that maybe we'll have a rest, or after Wed... . This is definitely the most we've dtd for ages! I left a note for DH this morning to make sure he didn't go to work without waking me! Surely there's some swimmers in there racing for that egg!

I had another positive OPK this morning. Does that mean I haven't ovulated yet or do they stay positive while you ovulate as well? Like I said I never had a positive one last year so I'm a little naive about it. Also, my First Response ones are coming up positive but my IC's aren't. Could be that they're not as sensitive or that I drank a little too much water, don't know.

Thank you to the ladies commenting on our loss. It's very painful but we just try to take every day as it comes. It's amazing how much you can love a little person that you barely got to meet.
    sorry about your loss , I have had 3 now and it's never easy x
    I find a positive OPK gives you 24 -36 hours to go hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH actually asked me if he could just sleep lastnight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post

I think if its still coming up as positive it hasn't happened yet... So keep DTD until that line disappears!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app