Closed Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,032 of 1032
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Congrats ponytail!!! Fx for a very sticky bub and a smooth 8-9 mths! You guys with your BFPs give us hope.

Sorry to hear that AF has arrived for some of you

AFM I have no idea what is happening with my body. Have been spotting really lightly the last few days. TMI warning but it has been really pale red/pinkish with watery CM. I'm CD33 and have usually ovulated around CD28. My temp went up two days ago but has stayed the same for yesterday and today rather than continuing to go up like it usually would. This is my first month taking vitex so maybe that is screwing with my cycle? I'm so confused and not sure if I have even ovulated yet now...trying not to get upset but it's hard.
    Hopefully ur body doing something different is a good sign. Hoping for u Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Similar Threads

1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!