Closed Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1032
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Thanks blotched! I do have an OB and hospital in mind already whom I saw for a pre conceptual that I liked so I will go tomorrow for a BT and referral it takes a while to get in anyway with her!
    Thats good...it should make your GP appointment pretty quick and they will be able to give you a referral on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Oh my god Ponytail, CONGRATS!! Woohoo! I am so excited for you! I logged on hoping you'd tested, I was like "OMG this is better than TV".
    Hahaha!!! Its so funny you say that because i spend most nights on the couch with the TV on but all i'm doing is looking at bh or surfing the web (or buying mcns!!).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Attachment 36768with better light....taken at the 3min mark. First pic was at 1.5 mins! Tell me you see pink too!
    I see it!! Congratulations!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Horray!!! Ponytail, fantastic news! Two gorgeous girlies utd in two days!! Brilliant news!! :

Can't stop smiling!
    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Hahaha!!! Its so funny you say that because i spend most nights on the couch with the TV on but all i'm doing is looking at bh or surfing the web (or buying mcns!!).
    Hahaha, awesome! So much entertainment. What are mcns? A quick google tells me it stands for modern cloth nappies?

My friends on Facebook are expecting in September, she's starting to show now and I am a bit jel. They were dating for a few months before they started 'not preventing' and boom already halfway to baby town. I am so happy for them but so green with envy!

My girlfriends at work were being so anti-baby today, complaining about friends that talked about babies at a recent dinner, and about how much they don't want babies. I just keep my mouth zipped.

It feels like the tables have turned these days and people who don't want babies sneer down upon people who do, and not the other way round like it used to be! Does anyone else find that? Or have friends that are all, "UGH babies I hate babies"?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yep, modern cloth nappies. They are addictive and I don't even have a baby to put in them yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Congrats Ponytail! All these BFPs!

i didn't get the bday present I was after when AF has started a week early .

So bummed, oh well, better luck next month! Hopefully June is the month to all those out there
    Sorry to hear it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    huuuuge congrats to channy and ponytail!!! All the best for a uneventful 9 months. Holding my fx that they are both sticky take home bubbas!!! Xo

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (22-05-2013),ChannyV  (22-05-2013),Ponytail  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yep, modern cloth nappies. They are addictive and I don't even have a baby to put in them yet!

Yes you do!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived middle of the night - I think I'm going to hold off til after February next year now (my 30th - and I want a party!!) I have to wonder what's going on though, we have three children who were all conceived very quickly (first two happened first month of trying and third happened second month) - we've been casually trying for 4 months now.....

So excited for everyone's BFP's and will keep checking in to see if we get any more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ponytail!!! Fx for a very sticky bub and a smooth 8-9 mths! You guys with your BFPs give us hope.

Sorry to hear that AF has arrived for some of you

AFM I have no idea what is happening with my body. Have been spotting really lightly the last few days. TMI warning but it has been really pale red/pinkish with watery CM. I'm CD33 and have usually ovulated around CD28. My temp went up two days ago but has stayed the same for yesterday and today rather than continuing to go up like it usually would. This is my first month taking vitex so maybe that is screwing with my cycle? I'm so confused and not sure if I have even ovulated yet now...trying not to get upset but it's hard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (22-05-2013)