Closed Thread
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newcomers and sorry that April wasn't your month

I just got a positive opk on cd13. Looks like I could be heading toward my first 28 day cycle since a mc last July. Yay!!!! That has AF due on feb 5 not 7 but I'll see what happens over the next couple of days before I switch. Hooray for my body getting its act together!!! (And hooray for vitex).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone taken estrogen before and if so how long did it take for af to arrive? Im on 17 days of estrogen pills because of my surgery. Do I o after ibhave stopped the estrogen or what....im confused

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Has anyone taken estrogen before and if so how long did it take for af to arrive? Im on 17 days of estrogen pills because of my surgery. Do I o after ibhave stopped the estrogen or what....im confused

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    No sure Tiffany...estrogen would make you O but would it be delayed until after you stop taking it? Or would it stop you producing progesterone but still O?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'll be joining this thread, first TTC attempt after a March miscarriage.
    A couple of days out from O, so will be testing on the 12th May. My last BFP didn't show until 14days post O and even then it was barely visible, so hoping I can hold out til the 12th. (it seems so far away!)

A little nervous post M/C, but very keen to get a BFP.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi loved already and welcome to the group I wish you all the best in TTC for may

Well I'm very excited I'm off to the airport now to meet my DP after him being on holidays the past 2.5wks in NZ so the TTC wagon begins today officially for me woohoo I'm not to sure how many days I am within the cycle as I had my implanon out 9 days ago. So we'll have to wait and see whether I'm lucky enough to catch the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! Can I please be added for the 1st May? It's unlikely as I believe I had just missed my O window this month, however we'll see! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome to the newbs I have my fx that this is your month!

AFM.AF has left the building. I still have the tiniest bit of brown cm every now and again but nothing major. Going to start dtd with hubby tonight and every second day till either i get a bfp or i get af (hoping i dont get the latter)

anyne know how long it takes for elevit and mega b complex to lengthen your lp?? I started taking both 2 days ago. My lp is 8 days so im hoping it lengthen it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read somewhere 3 months to lengthen LP

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    welcome to the newbs I have my fx that this is your month!

AFM.AF has left the building. I still have the tiniest bit of brown cm every now and again but nothing major. Going to start dtd with hubby tonight and every second day till either i get a bfp or i get af (hoping i dont get the latter)

anyne know how long it takes for elevit and mega b complex to lengthen your lp?? I started taking both 2 days ago. My lp is 8 days so im hoping it lengthen it.
    B vits took two months to lengthen my lp by 1 day. But you don't really know how it will work for you until you try it and see!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true BT, only 1 way to find out Monkey

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (20-04-2013)