+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im 13wks and getting really bad lower back pain, have for a week, cant get comfortable, I try rubbing my own back, or putting on my heat buddy, im hoping it will get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sux I'm 14 weeks and I've noticed it more so the past week or two. I also work in a office and am finding it is getting so sore. I try stand every half hr or so and stretch a little when I can but still find it is sore,heat pack at home helps or a hot shower on my back. Ah the joys
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie86 View Post
    im 13wks and getting really bad lower back pain, have for a week, cant get comfortable, I try rubbing my own back, or putting on my heat buddy, im hoping it will get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I got it too ..started at about 16 weeks. Prenatal yoga seems to be working wonders for me and nice hot showers .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try using a heat pack, you can get really large wheat packs that allow you to lie on them comfortably. There are also magic heat packs that come with a belt so they can be worn whilst walking/sitting or whilst lying on your side. The belts wrap round & are quite long but pretty sure extenders can be purchased seperately.

Another option is to get a towel and soak it in hot water then apply it to your back.

I use an electric blanket at night which really helps relieve the pain. I find keeping it on for several hours is better and helps me sleep. It also stops multiple trips to the microwave to re-heat the wheat pack.

I have Failed Back Syndrome & live with chronic back & leg pain daily. Heat is the best non-medicated pain reliver I've found.