+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Doula student looking to provide free support to pregnant women in Canberra region!

Hi ladies! My name is Amanda and I am currently completing my Birth Doula training with Child Birth International. I am a mum of two (my second baby born just 4 months ago!) and am passionate about helping women to have the pregnancy/birth experience they hope for. My professional experience is in social work/counselling and I have supported many women both pre and postnatally in this role. I am currently on maternity leave and am looking for 2 lovely ladies who would give me the pleasure of sharing their pregnancy/birth journey due between May and Sep 13 in the Canberra area. If you are interested please send me a PM. I am happy to chat and for you to get to know me before committing to anything.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi amanda, i am 6 weeks pregnant with my first bub and would love the support of a student doula! I live in south canberra and my due date is feb 13 2014, are you or a fellow student able to help me out? please pm me with any info you can give me thanks so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi newmama24, lovely to hear from you! Congrats on your pregnancy. I don't seem to be able to PM you (maybe I just don't know what I am doing...it is very possible!) I would like to chat to you. Do you have an email address I can send some info to you on? Cheers, Amanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi amanda, ive sent a msg to your profile page