+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac84 View Post
    Sorry to hack but can u claim nanny costs as you can for daycare? What if your paying cash, can you still claim? Cheers
    As I understand it not at present. Unless you have a medical reason that your child needs one on one care like my baby does. I've yet to investigate further so i could be wrong.

Im a mummy nanny at the moment
    I currently have two families, one is before school care for 4 children between the ages of 4 and 10, the other is just one 4yr old boy. I have a 21 month old boy who comes along with me. I charge $15 p/h but if I didn't have my son with me I would be charging $25. I think it would be a lot easier having a 4 month old with a 10 month old as its a little easier with similar ages, and a lot easier than having to chase a toddler around!
    I have never been expected to do any cleaning but I always tidy up and generally do the kids dishes and wipe down tables/benches. As long as the house looks as clean as when I got there then it's fine but I generally do extra anyway.
    Hope that helps a little bit