+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I did see someone posted a couple of months back...
    anyone till here?
    im happy to see positive stories, have my phone appointment this Friday and then we will go from there...

we dont really have a great deal of money and I hope we are successful quickly but you can never be sure.

any more possitives?
    who has just started too?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Happy to chat

Hello, I am still here.

We've actually changed from The Fertility Centre to Monash IVF, but I am happy to share and chat with you to help keep you sane while you wait

The receptionist and nurse who I dealt with throughout my cycle were absolutely lovely. Much better than the more expensive Monash IVF where I feel like a number.

I wish you well. Do you have any reason for needing IVF?

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much
    Why have you changed? Just no success?
    We thought we would give it a go since we are only 26 and DH has great sperm it's only me that's the issue I have 1 tube and 1 ovary due to bad endo...

How many cycles have you done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, it's been a while since I have posted on here but I just want to wish you ladies the best of luck, the fertility centre is great, they are all lovely there and understanding.. It may not be for everyone depending on your fertility issues but financially they are very reasonable priced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, anyone have any further experiences with this clinic? We are having our first nurses phone consult this Friday! Not sure if it will be for us, but looking forward to having a chat with them 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFP here

Hi ladies and anyone reading this thread, thought I would pop on for future readers. I was with Monash but couldn't afford it anymore as was not having success as I have bad endo and bad egg quality as a result.. So went to the fertility center and on my first cycle with them I got my BFP, it's still early days I'm only 12dp2dt but I'm thrilled. They are super lovely and very personalised service and a nice small centre so you feel very welcome. Would highly recommend it. Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am nearly to start

Hello everyone
    On monday I' m going to start the cycle. ..I am a bit scared about all hormones I am going to inject to myself. ..any suggestions? ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Sichei! We were originally going with Dandenong Fertility Centre, they were so lovely but ended up going with Primary IVF as they were a lot more cost effective even though TFC are considered low cost!

I guess you just have to relax as much as possible and think of the end result! Maybe I was lucky, I really didn't think twice about the needles, it wasn't scary at all, I was more worried about being knocked out for egg collection lol but that was no problem either! Once you've done it all you'll look back and wonder why you were worried x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi im new to this world. Wife and i been trying for baby for 2 years. Just had a sperm test and mine are 99% abnormal. So we may have to go the ivf route. Nice to read some success stories. Just trying to understand costs. Am i right in thinking that for minimum costs it's best to start early in a year

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf/ICSI

Hi James11,
    My husband also had the problem of low / abnormal sperm. We were told our chances of having a baby through The Fertility Centre was high as using ICSI "bypasses" the sperm issue. We had success on our third attempt and now have nearly 3 yr old twins.
    Yes you are better to start treatment at the beginning of the year as the safety net only applies per calendar year. We started treatment in Feb '13 and reached the safety net pretty quickly, so all of my medical appointments from then until the end of the year cost very little.
    Good luck James, I hope you have success very soon!