+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for watching. Hope you can find someone who will listen to you, and help you get some relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here we go. Secind cycle since bub was born and im in pain already. Tonight is the first sugar pill. I can not wait for this to be over......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling.

Can you take ibuprofen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live on it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am going through this at the moment, never had issues until after my 2nd baby, now I use super tampons and super pads at the same time for 4 days, lighter for another 3. Hate it! Won't take artificial hormones so I don't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go for 7-10 days and the pain is awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopefully waiting. I can't offer any advice on the hysterectomy but I had severe endo removed to fall pregnant with this bub. To manage the pain of my periods Dr suggested I take ibuprofen starting 2 days before my period was due to help with the inflammation and to take ponstan (I'm sure it was called ponstan but I can check if you like) during my cycle, alternating it with the ibuprofen. I know it's not a long term solution but i thought I would share for the interim as I needed something to help me get by whilst TTC. it did help significantly with the pain (obviously makes no difference to the amount of bleeding though ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't offer any advice on your question but while you are waiting for your solution - I wanted to suggest voltarin rapid. Nurofen never made a dent in my period pain but voltarin rapid was fantastic. You have to ask the pharmacist for it it's not on the shelves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ATM I'm on 500mg ponstan from script and I can't take anything with it but it does slow/stop them and minimal cramps. Have gyno appt this morning :/.

Thanks
    Reviews
    God if i needed any more evidence im doimg the right thing its been the last two months. Im on a strong pill and got breakthrough bleeding at day 15. So ive been on hormones since tuen to try and stop it. Im now on sugar pills, due for period yesterday and of course have been pouring for 3 days. This happens all the time. Im in pain it travels down my thigh i have tummy upsets headaches. I have two healthy kids and i do mot want anymore. Im sick of this and i dont even know if im covered contraceptive wise with all this bleeding. So ablation might make them lighter but i dont want them anymore at all. For those who have done it, how long were you out of work?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app