- My Australian Shepherd dog.
- My Dyson (needed because of the dog)
- GHD. It's been running for years now!
- Slow cooker. It's only a recent purchase, but on the days I use it I feel so happy at dinner time when everything is already done and ready to eat!
- Memory foam pillows! Before I use to sleep on two crappy pillows and wake up feeling unrested with sore shoulders and neck. Now I use just the one memory foam pillow and I have no soreness.
my ghd - around 7 yrs old now and still brilliant
my miele vacuum cleaner <3
My daughters bedroom suite. Love her room.
Def my thermomix -can't live without it now
latex memory pillows (heaven!)
heated leather seats in my car!!
Pug puppy <3
I really want a kitchenaid and thermomix... maybe for my birthday
Iphone. Have an ipad too which I love but could do without, couldn't live without my iphone.
Couldn't live without the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer either.
My CAR! Going from an import to a commodore was awesome. So much cheaper to repair and I feel safer aswell. Also caters to the car seats better, but mind you we didn't think we would be needing one so soon after buying it
My car. Brought brand new on my own at 22
Dishwasher, 8kg washing machine, drier.
I want a king size bed!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!