+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Best purchase, ever?

So I just crawled into my lovely lovely queen sized bed with fancy pants memory foam mattress (the mattress cost as much as the bed) and thought about how much I love my bed, and that I can't believe I slept on a cruddy cheap double for my entire adult life until less than a year ago.
    What's the one thing you have bought that has made you go 'oh my gosh, how did I ever live without this??'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In regard to beds, we bought a mattress toooer and its like sleeping on a cloud. SO.GOOD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd have to second my bed but must recently I spent a fair bit on a memory foam pillow-much like OPs mattress!! And it is amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    My iPhone. I'm not sure how I lived without it now. I use it for everything and always freak out if i think I have lost it. I was so adamant that I didn't want one and didn't want to fall into the trap of Apple but now I don't know how I lived without it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My iPhone.. But I'd love a nice new bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    My iPhone.. But I'd love a nice new bed!
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bed. We bought a king size bed because DD often cosleeps with us and it really makes us all much more comfy. We spent a small fortune on our mattress and its heaven! Our mattress is probably the most expensive item in our house but it worth every cent (did take some convincing from DH to buy it though).
    At the moment being 31weeks pregnant my body pillow is one of of my Favourite things.
    Also our Nespresso machine. I actually bought it for DH for a birthday present last year because he would never splurge on something like that for himself but I get the decaf pods and use the frother for hot chocolate so it gets used by both of us multiple times every single day.
    Last edited by jez; 03-04-2013 at 21:15.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not 'ever' but recently its definitely my maternity bra. I dont know how I crammed my ladies into my regular bras for so long.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our big @rse fridge/freezer. I cook a lot from scratch and with our old 260 litre fridge with freezer on top, I was constantly standing on my head trying to find stuff and having to take things out to find things and constantly juggling. Now we have a much bigger 610 lt (i think).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Our king size bed. We co-sleep. Nuff said.