I had a NT with 2mm, T21=1:11, T13=1:33, T18=1:39 and PAPP-A 0.11. My baby was below the 5th percentile for growth with very little brain and I had the Amio. I had to wait for the Amio because I had a huge bleed at 8 weeks and the Dr thought my risk of miscarriage was too high for CVS. The amio was fine but you are told to rest afterwards so plan a few days of no lifting and not going to work if possible. One very 'helpful' midwife told me of the phone not to be surprised if bub was not alive at my amio scan so that scared the life out of me. We got the FiSH results within 24 hours and they were positive. I was the 1:11. We felt gutted as it took 18 months to get pregnant and this was a much wanted baby. At the hospital the doctors discussed prognosis with us. The baby was several weeks behind in growth. The placenta function was poor. I was not expected to make it past 28 weeks. And the baby has T21. We decided not to continue the pregnancy as our baby would most likely not be born alive and by prolonging the pregnancy it wouldn't change the outcome. It was the hardest decision we ever had to make and I still wonder what if. My little girl was born at 17 weeks. Most of the ladies I have met here have had a positive outcome, some with worse results than mine so don't despair. It could be that everything will be fine. The worst part really is all the waiting. Things I did learn about PAPP-A is it can be the result of assisted conceptions, some women also have naturally low levels and sometimes it is a result of restricted growth, i guess what I am trying to say is it is not always T21. You still have a 149:150 chance of everything being fine with bub so try to remain positive until proven otherwise. We will be thinking of you, what ever happens. Good luck.